View Single Post
Old 09-04-13, 02:18   #12
Chunky but funky
MUS's Avatar
Join Date: 11-02-07
Location: Melbourne, North Side
Trader Rating: (6)
Originally Posted by 355calais View Post
I would apply for a restricted licence, you still have a suspension, however if the restricted is granted you can drive to and from work/school. You have to go to court to get it, and with a clean prior history you might get one, might being the keyword.
I dont think we have that in victoria.
MUS is offline   Reply With Quote