Old 19-04-06, 20:30   #124
Off_Duty
Little Pig, Little Pig...

Car: `88 Yellow vLt Bt1
Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via MSN to Off_Duty
Quote:
Originally Posted by hr31gts
id say your best bet keep in contact with te dandy police officer they are nice down there. find a venue. i live in the area. i sugest right where the courts are there is a part with **** laods of parking either og there or try get into sandown racecourse parking i wuld be in but i doubt my car will be painted by the time you do this. but i am hapy to organise something in the future again. good luck and get some picks up!
Yeh dandy isnt a bad idea but like it was said before we are only limited to a few bt1`s when we have a s h i tload of us yellows... plus dandy is a fair drive for a few of us. I think if tab can keep his good work up with the fawkner police we have a better change of getting every man and his dog being up there.. (kmart having umpteen parking spaces) but either way i think its best we are all there to attend whether we have showroom cars or just the ones we all cherish and admire.. all the best guys and talk to youse soon..

PS: Tab i pm`d you my number yesterday dude, if you havent got it yet either let me know or give leigh a call and hell give it to you like he should have today...
Off_Duty is offline   Reply With Quote