View Single Post
Old 09-05-14, 21:52   #2
bachig24u's Avatar
Join Date: 12-04-10
Location: NSW, Austral
Car: VL Calais
Trader Rating: (2)
you really need some one who knows the WA regulations for this one.

each state and territory have different rules & regs which makes it plain stupid when you could drive from state to state in the same vehicle yet not be compliant as you cross a border.

Mechanics aren't often certified automotive engineers. best look one up in the yellow pages and give 'em a call.
tuners [at]
ECU Calibration Engineer - Tuner
bachig24u is offline   Reply With Quote