View Single Post
Old 24-11-15, 17:22   #314
james bs
Player

Car:
Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaholic View Post
is it vl related this thread or any thing FS in qld.......?
fs or swap I have a 30cc gas rc plane extra 310 it has a 2.4m wingspan and comes with controller, servos, engine never been flown or run only needs a propeller and battery im selling because im not getting back into RC planes and im going for my commercial pilots licence and it costs money so i dont need to blow it on toys my vl is another story. $400 or swap vl 30mm front and rear swaybar and ill through in my missus (fo shiz), rear kings lowered spings (12lb) and hard shocks, drift iridium speedo +2 other drift iridium gauges, power steering rack pump reservoir line etc + 30mm swaybar. or a combination of what im after above or anything similar. Phone troy 38002117
Hi Troy, My name is Sid James and I live at Noosa Heads qld, I noticed your add about the extra plane and firstly do you still have the plane and secondly are you still interested in trading for some car parts.
I know from your post that you are a holden fan but you might have some contacts to either sell or trade on the parts that I have.
I bought new a BA Falcon Turbo in 2004 and at 3000 klm I had extensive work done to it and still have under my house these as new parts
A complete exaust system with cat converter
Complete intercooler with all pipe work
6 as new fuel injectors
All standard airboxes and pipe work etc
So just wondering if you are interested in doing some kind of deal ?
Contact me sidj1@optusnet.com.au or 0438793377 Thanks
james bs is offline   Reply With Quote