Old 01-04-15, 13:06   #12
VLWAGONIT
Gold Members

Car: Vlc wagon, 08 Husqvarna TE510, 89 GSXR 1100
Trader Rating: (20)
Send a message via MSN to VLWAGONIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansLBO View Post
VLWAGONIT- Your thread is really useful btw - i read it again tonight... ecu, loom, engine mounts, transition mounts, headers, i haven't decided on yet.....

Currently for my tuxedo black SL, I have removed the interior, dash, heater, aircon, RB30 engine computer and loom, transmission, drive shaft.

Leaving the manual rack, brake booster, fuse box, borg warner diff and spool, 4 wheel discs and king springs will all be looked at later....

A professionally commission a compliant ADRA / CAMS cage and fit out after the usual rust / welding repairs, new seals, and sound deadening removed.

The Engine is currentl being engineered to be a high rev 2004 LS1 built with forged pistons, H beam conrods and stroker kit (6.0L). Heads are completed already machined port and polish racing cam shaft package with roller rockers.

Gear box is a short throw, close ratio tremec t56 with 11" clutch and flex plate

Drive shaft - Custom Heavy Duty 2 piece driveshaft 1350 yokes and 110mm CV

Diff - borg warner full spool

Suspension, brakes, camber kit, bushes, sway bars, ill have to do some research into yet.
I still recomend pacepaker for the mounts, i went the crs kit for the starter relocation as it was cheaper but it doesnt interfere with anything. Pacemaker headers fit with no modifications using their mounts as well
VLWAGONIT is offline   Reply With Quote