View Single Post
Old 19-12-12, 16:30   #60
3lturbo

Trader Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdtf-18 View Post
This is the ad from the guy i bought them from :Front: 6 Piston caliper with 381mm 2-peice Disc
Rear: 4 Piston caliper with 356mm 2 peice Disc

Calipers are HPC Coated and then were painted olkl.lp
e with House of Kolor Cinder red base. ( Painted by 2 DIE 4 Bodyworks)

Discs were ordered with 67 cross vane(slots, optional extra)

Vt hubs, handbrake bracket, pads, bolts and adapters also included(all purchased thru Harrop at time of purchase)

Some may say it's way too much to pay for brakes but thats the whole thing with modifying a car. You do what you think is going to perform and look good not what everyone else thinks is cool. metallic blue blue paint with the polished fr19's that are going to be filled with brake rotor and metallic wine coloured red to what i want and like will pull the car up unbelievably and also look great even when its stopped at the lights or in a car show. Each to their own though i guess, they are at toll now and picking them up tomoro. Engine bay should be finished getting all holes filled up and sprayed by end of the week and car back at boostworx to have engine, gearbox and brakes put in and eventually the diff anc some billet axles

You wont regret paying for their Ultimate kit-they're awesome, and worth every dollar. Like you said, it's the price you pay for getting the best.
3lturbo is offline   Reply With Quote