BONSVL
Official Member

Car: VZ SV6 and 1200 Datsun Ute
Trader Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCHASE
Ok Ladies and Gents.

BIG NEWS!!!!!

Have officially secured us a private room with access to 250 guest's on the Saturday night at the BLACK SWANS NIGHTCLUB upstairs . Includes DJ and also...

WAIT FOR IT..... 20% off all drinks during the duration of the whole weekend. Also Specific drink specials, exclusively for VL Turbo Nationals patrons.

We will also have free entry to the Pub and Nightclub upstairs on FRIDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY Night .So that means free entry to get in. Not only that!! But express entry to VL Turbo Nationals patrons.

So get you drinking boots on guys. Its going to be a very long weekend. So thats a pretty huge saving which will be available all weekend. So needless to say that i think it would only be fair to call this one the CALAIS TURBO ROOM on Saturday night. Somehow i think we may need to get some username tags for that night so we can place a face to a CT member.

To obtain this special you will need to make your payment for tickets prior to the event so that i can data log who's getting an arm band. So get behind me guys i have been working real hard to give you the extras.
Hopefully it will be a night that wont be forgotten. Then again?
Will there still be those buses you spoke about?