View Single Post
Old 04-03-10, 22:11   #9
XCHASE
Gold Members

Car:
Trader Rating: (19)
##SCORE A FREE 2 DAY PASS TO THE VL TURBO NATIONALS##

Hey Guys.

VL TURBO NATIONALS is running a promotion for our event at Easternats. We are looking for fellow users of Calaisturbo to promote the event at Easternats, We will provide you with our window sticker. You can put this on the front or back window. Hopefully the people who scored the sheds thru SIRGEO will oblige. Our event helps also to promote Calaisturbo!

What's in it for you i hear you ask???

What we are offering: We are running a competition. We want to see some pictures of you at your best ripping a huge powerskid burnout crusing the track etc.

THE CATCH: We want to see the sticker in the picture. Get your mates to take some pics at the event and PM or email them to me.

I will host them up and get a poll happening. Who ever has the most votes after 1 week, will WIN a double spectator pass to our event. This means you will get free entry into The VL TURBO NATIONALS for 2 days!!! FREE

Jason: 88-CHASER will have the stickers on the day. So please put one on your car. I am also happy to send them out direct to you aswell. So PM me and ill get them in the post ASAP

We hope that you will be willing to help promote. Any questions please contact me.

Thanks Steve