Thread: May 2004

View Single Post
Old 07-05-04, 14:18   #1
Sin

Car: R34 GTR
Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via ICQ to Sin Send a message via AIM to Sin Send a message via MSN to Sin
May 2004

Hey,

Another month run and won. Good to see a bunch of forum members out racing last month, check out the results at fullBOOST and in the Regional areas (particularly NSW & Vic).

The biggest news of the month was the move to the new server. There were a few issues which we have mostly sorted out (except for one ongoing one ... we're working on it). Massive thanks again to platinum for all of the work and research which went into the move and organising the new server. We have now allowed attachments for members which can be viewed by anyone, in every forum.

I haven't really got much else to say for the month except that personal and workshop bagging won't be tollerated and workshop bagging will now result in an immediate ban.

In April there were ..... hmmm looks like the stats page is stuffed at the moment. hehe. I will update it later if Gavin can make it work.

Despite the down time for the month, we used 27.2 gig of data which was very slightly down on last month, but up obviously for actual time we were online.

New Members were;

Furryfrog
Ijd
GMHTURBO
Vinh1981
Woggee
Jesta
Jazza
MickNQ
WeLLsY
vampirexx
OOH30T
5spd Calais
QLDCAL
DasBlitz

And possibly (but hopefully not) a couple of other members who I lost track of this month.

Thanks to all those who bothered to read this crap

Cheers

- sin
Sin is offline   Reply With Quote