Thread: January 2004

View Single Post
Old 02-01-04, 05:44   #1
Sin

Car: R34 GTR
Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via ICQ to Sin Send a message via AIM to Sin Send a message via MSN to Sin
January 2004

Welcome to 2004. As you have probably already seen, there has been a few changes to the boards lately. Most of the cars have been moved onto the message board and we have also introduced a Readers Rides section. Only members are able to reply to theads in these sections. Anyone can post, however all threads have to be moderated by me first. If anyone posts stupid stuff they will be warned/banned.

I also split up the Events section into a few Regions sub-forums to make things a little more clearer and to hopefully get more people checking out what is happening in their part of the world.

I have also been in discussion with another potenial sponsor and this one could be a great help for some of the Official Members.

I am about to start getting organised with some more stickers which will now read calaisturbo.com.au. I will prolly make it so Members can pay cost price ($3) for a full sticker and other people will be $5. That's still very cheap. :) I think the idea of putting .au stickers on the end of existing stickers will suck because it will make them off center, and I highly doubt $3 is going to break anyones budget.

We are also slowly getting ready for another merchandise run, stuff like Shirts and maybe hats and some other stuff like Snap-On Tools style car seat covers which have calaisturbo.com.au on them. Thanks heaps to Scott (87calais) for all of his great work he has done in getting this stuff organised. The first run of shirts was really good and the next one will be as good if not better.

Welcoming new Official Members For December.
EVIL3.0VL
Jetboy
86gmhvl
gus (100th Official Member)

Remember, if you are interested in becoming an Official Member, check out this thread.

I think that's about it for now. Any questions or comments let me know by posting here/PM/email.

Cheers,

- sin
Sin is offline   Reply With Quote