calaisturbo.com.au

calaisturbo.com.au (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/index.php)
-   New South Wales (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Spotted In Wollongong!!!! (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=95155)

holza01 12-12-06 06:27

Spotted In Wollongong!!!!

spotted 2rumbl n ono30t @ south beach on sunday!!!!! both looking very good!!!!

monk 12-12-06 07:13

spotted me everywhere i went yesterday looking slack rofl!

fleas 12-12-06 08:40

Spotted JET3T last friday at Berkeley on Northcliffe Drive, was turning off that massive roundabout heading south towards albion park or something. Man, that thing's fast, wish i recorded it with my fone :) - INSANE

holza01 12-12-06 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleas
Spotted JET3T last friday at Berkeley on Northcliffe Drive, was turning off that massive roundabout heading south towards albion park or something. Man, that thing's fast, wish i recorded it with my fone :) - INSANE

THATS NOTHINK TAKE A LOOK AT MOTORTECHRACING.COM.AU ITS GOT HIM DOING BURN OUTZ IN JET6 ALSO JETF18 RACING AT THE CREEK!!!!!

fleas 12-12-06 09:54

Might have to have a look, actually i think i came across that some time, ta :)

Cheers

bossvl 12-12-06 18:43

i see jet3t, at the underra car wash a bit

fleas 12-12-06 21:08

Last week i saw this mint pink Calais Turbo; Pink all round including bumpers. Saw it at ALbion Park rail, near the airport. Similar paint job to JET6'S. This thing was loud as!!!, at first i thought a plane was crushing down but no. Sxc, anyone seen it before? Wonder if he/she's a member. I forgot to get number plates. :(

holza01 13-12-06 06:04

Quote:

Last week i saw this mint pink Calais Turbo; Pink all round including bumpers. Saw it at ALbion Park rail, near the airport. Similar paint job to JET6'S. This thing was loud as!!!, at first i thought a plane was crushing down but no. Sxc, anyone seen it before? Wonder if he/she's a member. I forgot to get number plates. :(

i think i no the car your talking about!!!! if its the rite 1 it belongs too one of the shellharbour boys!!!!!!

DA HOON 13-12-06 11:04

that would be no psi :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/RIMG0157.jpg

Steve

fleas 13-12-06 11:56

That's it Steve, i'm certain of it. Plates in ^^^^pic don't say No Psi though :)
Funny thing is that the beast behind it in ^^^^pic was also behind it last week lol. U take that pic last week too hehe.

Jorge

DA HOON 13-12-06 13:42

its NO PSI but stock plates ;)

hahaha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/RIMG0158.jpg

was from a mates formal... he was in NO PSI

Steve

fleas 13-12-06 19:32

Yeah, now that's more like it, now we're talking. they go everywhere together i imagine :)

Jorge

holza01 14-12-06 05:43

Yeah There Shellharbour Boys They Took The Vl Up The Creek A Few Weeks Ago I Forget What It Ran Tho I Think It Was 10-11sec, ISNT THAT RITE MITCH?!!!!!:)

fleas 14-12-06 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by bossvl
i see jet3t, at the underra car wash a bit

Hey BOSS, what you drive man?? I've probly seen you around hey.

Jorge

holza01 15-12-06 05:59

spotted jet3t n ido36t in town last night elvis even gave it a lil hit!!!! good to c it out....

fleas 15-12-06 18:31

Yeah, spotted 3T i believe out his frontyard. hEY speaking of the fab 3, whatever happened to LETHL6??? Or is it getting around with normal plates nowdays??

Mark R 15-12-06 22:35

i saw NO LAG near cono soccer field durin the week, cant remember wat day lol

fleas 17-12-06 15:04

Saw STEALF last nite at North Beach, parked near Lagoon Restaurant, looks insane. ALSO, Spotted Berkeley boys' new toy today, GREENISH/GOLD CALAIS TURBO, really love the colour! Number plates.....AN-42_ _ _ _ something, didn't get ramainder of it. Anyone seen it around lately??

Cheers

holza01 18-12-06 05:45

Quote:

Saw STEALF last nite at North Beach, parked near Lagoon Restaurant, looks insane. ALSO, Spotted Berkeley boys' new toy today, GREENISH/GOLD CALAIS TURBO, really love the colour! Number plates.....AN-42_ _ _ _ something, didn't get ramainder of it. Anyone seen it around lately??

Cheers

STEALF IS NICE I AGREE!!!!! MICKYS PUT SOME WORK INTO THAT CAR
!

M Taylor 18-12-06 05:45

^^was that the n/a on gts rim's? they had it for sale on sunday i went to have a look at it at about 3pm and it sold already.

DENTED 21-12-06 19:27

hey guys, there are some hot vlts down here in nowra of a thurs, fri, saturday night.

any1 planning a cruise over the chrisy period, or the usual boxing day cruise????

fleas 21-12-06 20:56

I spotted a mint blue over silver Calais (not too sure because of the distance) last night parked inside Crown central.....LOCOVL.....were the Number Plates. Very nice :)

holza01 27-12-06 12:14

spotted a nice yellow vlc in town yesterday!!! forget the plates tho!!!!! would have looked crazy if it has mags!!!!

bossvl 27-12-06 17:20

Quote:

Hey BOSS, what you drive man?? I've probly seen you around hey.

Jorge

hey mate atm im driving a vg commodore ute with the vz vents in the guards, ( both guards in primer) rest of car is white, also building a vl, what u drive?

SYKO3L 27-12-06 17:26

fleas drives a stock looking maroon vl with a white calaisturbo sticker on the back

Spotted a pink vl on chrome wheels in unanderra today