calaisturbo.com.au

calaisturbo.com.au (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/index.php)
-   New South Wales (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Spotted in syd (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=66841)

smpchiky 16-02-06 19:48

Spotted in syd
 
Spotted : IR-15-SH, nice 2 tone, olive green over silver... r u on here??

lil_timmy 17-02-06 05:16

Lol, cool, another spotted thread! :)

Lets hope this one doesn't turn into the NSW Daily Chat Thread.

-RUWET- 17-02-06 06:38

i spotted on sydney raod outside my place in balgowlah a red over silver vlct looked like had 19's absolutly mint number plates were MAD.30T

david85dc 17-02-06 07:10

yeh i saw mad 30t before at moore park... not bad....

spotted this sik red calais w/ white venetians goign down anzac parade and in the city a few times, red 82H not sure if its turbo but its farkin mint!!!

dimples 17-02-06 07:13

saw a fair few vls yesterday on the way up2 syd, including this lad in the gong in a yellow vl wiv the plates mel :p

ATMO_BT1 17-02-06 08:26

i saw a sick sky blue single tone (the VZ SS colour) vlct, 19s, big cooler etc on mona vale road near powderworks road the other day, was sick.

also spotted jack, he wasn't happy about jen and ruffy dogging the cruise tonight.

david85dc 17-02-06 08:39

saw this dead stocker last night..... mmmm virgin n/a rb30

SIK_3LT 17-02-06 10:17

I saw a pink calais driving pass bunnys near rockdale plaza a chick was driving it.

XR6KLR 17-02-06 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by smpchiky
Spotted : IR-15-SH, nice 2 tone, olive green over silver... r u on here??

Hey mate, He lives out here in Penrith. And it's a Tough 5L Green over silver VK Calais.

P.S GO THE PLATES! Tiocfáidh ár lá!, Slán Agát :D

smpchiky 19-02-06 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by XR6KLR
Hey mate, He lives out here in Penrith. And it's a Tough 5L Green over silver VK Calais.

P.S GO THE PLATES! Tiocfáidh ár lá!, Slán Agát :D

hahahhah.. its so nice ay

smpchiky 19-02-06 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATMO_BT1
i saw a sick sky blue single tone (the VZ SS colour) vlct, 19s, big cooler etc on mona vale road near powderworks road the other day, was sick.

also spotted jack, he wasn't happy about jen and ruffy dogging the cruise tonight.


told u i was sorry.. gab already rubbed it in anyways

SYKO3L 19-02-06 12:01

spotted last night at the rocks MMM - 30T

he had milf hunter plates sticking out of his bonnet hahaha

HDT-3L 19-02-06 12:15

spotted a yellow over silver vl calais not sure if it was turbo with vt ss rims at the rocks lastnite.

SYKO3L 19-02-06 12:17

thats my car lol

its a berlina , na

HDT-3L 19-02-06 12:35

lol yeh it looked nice wen i drove pass one of the gurls you were with whistled out.

SYKO3L 19-02-06 12:41

lol thanks mate.. shoulda came and said hello

dimples 19-02-06 18:32

well these werent spotted in syd, but on my way home from syd hahhaa
followed (and it followed me too hahaa) a purple calais wiv a group a kit and 3 chicks in it...number plates were from WA black and white, XYZ or sumthing like that

and 1HOTVL - a black calais, just outta nowra towards ully

SYKO3L 19-02-06 18:43

also spotted, purple vl turbo, front mount ...

at the servo in wollonong at about 11.30 pm ish

XR6KLR 20-02-06 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by smpchiky
hahahhah.. its so nice ay

Hehehe, yeah tough as car.

EQUIPD 20-02-06 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIK_3LT
I saw a pink calais driving pass bunnys near rockdale plaza a chick was driving it.

Yea i saw them aswell in rockdale on sunday, 3 chickz in it

lorg 20-02-06 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by SYKO3L
spotted last night at the rocks MMM - 30T

he had milf hunter plates sticking out of his bonnet hahaha


HAHA thats my mate mario yes he had the milf hunter plate on his bonnet
i was crusing with him earlier in the night then we met up later,

Chris saw my car later in the night near stanmore maccas i just found out haha,

EQUIPD 20-02-06 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorg

Chris saw my car later in the night near stanmore maccas i just found out haha,

Dog Didnt pull over :P

TRJBT1 20-02-06 17:53

haha stnamore maccas where sydney muzzas hang! god that place has been a hang out for hot cars for years!!! spotted a VL down the road from me in the build on the street (LUGARNO) also MR.HELE nearly everyday it's freaking me out

WOO-13S 22-02-06 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SYKO3L
also spotted, purple vl turbo, front mount ...

at the servo in wollonong at about 11.30 pm ish

there's only 1 servo in the gong? :D

MRHELE 22-02-06 08:20

Hahahahahaha get use to it boy ull be seeing more and more of me especially if i buy a house there!!!


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 21:39.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger