calaisturbo.com.au

calaisturbo.com.au (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/index.php)
-   Northern Territory (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   ALL VL"S IN DARWIN (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=35833)

Hektik_VL 30-01-05 20:36

ALL VL"S IN DARWIN

To the selected few,

Just wanting to give notice that it would be great to

get all the VL's in darwin together for a meet at TDZ, on the first weekend

in febuary
2005!

There are a few VL's in town now, and it would be good to know who is

running what, and what works better in this F****N environment!

Hektik_VL

VLT_RB30 03-02-05 18:55

Mate, theres only about 3 of us on here from Darwin, well 4 counting you. Most of the VL's ya see around belong to young Army guys. I have spoken to a few about joining CT, but there young and have alot of other things to do with their spare time.

poohkies 04-02-05 08:44

come on richo, don't be a party pooper :P

Hektik_VL 05-02-05 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by VLT_RB30
Mate, theres only about 3 of us on here from Darwin, well 4 counting you. Most of the VL's ya see around belong to young Army guys. I have spoken to a few about joining CT, but there young and have alot of other things to do with their spare time.

Well, it is good to see a few.........so are you going to come down tonight, it would be good !!!!!!

As for the AJ's, Im glad they got other things to do!!!

VLT_RB30 05-02-05 18:34

Ok, I didnít make it...... :D

Lets organise another one.

poohkies 07-02-05 10:17

neither did i!

HEADAKE 12-02-05 01:43

i am from drw srill workin mine out after stupid ***cs broke in to it so will be back soon.. love to cruse with a group of us one night

Stable 19-02-05 15:44

Hey guys I just joined.
Im from Darwin too and I own the 5L VL Calais, two tone red and silver.
Just lowered it a little bit and its got extractors. Still have the stock mags on it..

Hektik_VL 27-02-05 17:22

sweet!

Stable 27-02-05 21:04

Anyone checked out the VL turbo for sale out in Humpty Doo?
Went and had a look today, looks kind of beaten up. Does anyone know anythign about it?

Stable 06-03-05 03:03

Hey HEADAKE. Saw you today on the way into town mate, I was in the silver CRV.

Any Darwin people interested in going for a cruise in a few weeks once I get my VL back?

poohkies 09-03-05 13:16

yeah sounds good stable! have the gold calais u had a run with a while back! ( na rb30)

there is a track day at the end of March easter sunday! would be good to get a heap of us down there do lap sprints etc!

Will have mine finished for 2 be down there!

Stable 16-03-05 22:18

Hey poohkies, cant remember that. How long ago? Might have been my mate who owned it before me. Ive only had the car 6 months.

Someone else in my street just bought a white VL Calais.. theyre getting way too popular now!

Im going to do my first oil change/service this weekend. Ive serviced a car before but havent done mine.. anybody want to lend a hand or give me some tips?

poohkies 17-03-05 11:57

never done an 8 body, be as usefull as tit's on a bull! plus biggest mission moving house and putting front mount on!