calaisturbo.com.au

calaisturbo.com.au (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   New Server! (26/10/2017) (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=280121)

SirGeo 26-10-17 22:28

New Server! (26/10/2017)
 
Thanks all for sticking with us as we moved server.. it all went well.. BUT.. if you find the forum doing anything funky that it shouldn't be doing (there will be some broken links as we tidy it up etc..).. please either let me (SirGeo) know or post in the website info section.

A big thanks to Gav (platinum) as usual for the assist!

Steve.

bo5ton 27-10-17 07:49

Thanks SirGeo(and Gav) for keeping this great resource up and running!

SII_Turbo 27-10-17 08:19

Thought it was gone for good!

SIroller 27-10-17 10:51

good tosee it back up and running!

Psi_Wagon 27-10-17 22:25

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

calaist5 28-10-17 14:17

Great to see it back.

Please answer emails for stickers Sirgeo ��

trkwpn 30-10-17 07:59

love calaisturbo.com.au

Morgz 28-11-17 23:10

good work Steve and Gav!

Steve 07-12-17 23:35

Lots of weird things going on, and buttons missing etc....

pigsy 16-04-18 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGeo (Post 3074879)
Thanks all for sticking with us as we moved server.. it all went well.. BUT.. if you find the forum doing anything funky that it shouldn't be doing (there will be some broken links as we tidy it up etc..).. please either let me (SirGeo) know or post in the website info section.

A big thanks to Gav (platinum) as usual for the assist!

Steve.

good to see yous are still alive

CRZY-RB 24-10-18 19:55

Had me real worried there guys!! Good to see shes up and running again

SilverCal 25-10-18 16:23

Something needs fixing on this one, my cpu load and temps rise like crazy when i view the site, cant stay on for more than a few mintues, this is with a gaming pc aswell..

SirGeo 01-11-18 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverCal (Post 3077163)
Something needs fixing on this one, my cpu load and temps rise like crazy when i view the site, cant stay on for more than a few mintues, this is with a gaming pc aswell..

Still happening? and on any specific area of the forum? i've shut down some back end stuff (website tracking etc) that i think was causing issues.. but my machine show everything fine... which i never trust... If something's not wrong that your not doing it right :p

shred 02-11-18 19:56

if you are gettin cpu load an temp rises then you more than likely have encounterd a miner somewhere most of them are configured to use 50% of your cpu but ofcourse theres nuthin stoppin em from using it all
there was one on here a while back but i havnt seen it since then
only issue ive seen lately was a bit of lag tryin to post my posts twice the other day

SilverCal 04-11-18 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGeo (Post 3077196)
Still happening? and on any specific area of the forum? i've shut down some back end stuff (website tracking etc) that i think was causing issues.. but my machine show everything fine... which i never trust... If something's not wrong that your not doing it right :p

Yeah it's still happening, it only does it when i view this site, which makes me think it's not my end? but if it's not doing it for others then i don't know lol


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 15:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger