calaisturbo.com.au

calaisturbo.com.au (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/index.php)
-   Northern Territory (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   NT Sux (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=13886)

EEVL 31-12-03 20:45

NT Sux

Fu*k.....New Zealand, NT, Overseas....... :eek: :(

How isolated do ya wanna make us feel..."sniff"

Thank god I married to a good NZ sheep ops wife........... ;) :D

ijd 01-01-04 21:48

lol. NT must suck. It don't even have its own thread. Well it is better than Tazmania.
Tazmania shud have been bundled in with New Zealand. Its nearly the same country.

EEVL 02-01-04 07:54

hahahahahahahahaha and there inbreed I hear......

OldF@rt 02-01-04 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijd
Tazmania shud have been bundled in with New Zealand. Its nearly the same country.

Glad I'm not the only one who (from two holidays in both places) thinks Tassie has more in common with NZ than mainland Oz. (And no, that's not meant to insult Kiwis!) Like both places; Sue & I will be going to Tassie for our 20th anniversery next year. :)

Aero25 02-01-04 21:14

20th **** thats almost a life sentence!

EEVL 03-01-04 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldF@rt
Glad I'm not the only one who (from two holidays in both places) thinks Tassie has more in common with NZ than mainland Oz. (And no, that's not meant to insult Kiwis!) Like both places; Sue & I will be going to Tassie for our 20th anniversery next year. :)

wow 20 years con gratz.....I was married once for 9 years, that was long enough for me...never never again.....

You and your wife will love Tassie....it is the best state hands down...I was only there for 3 years, but yeah I would love to retire there.....

OldF@rt 03-01-04 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by EEVL
wow 20 years con gratz.....I was married once for 9 years, that was long enough for me...never never again.....

You and your wife will love Tassie....it is the best state hands down...I was only there for 3 years, but yeah I would love to retire there.....

Actually it's 20 years of *unwedded* bliss! And she's 14 years older than me. It was real cutting-edge stuff in 1984 :)

Been to Tassie twice before (including our 10th) and looking forward to seeing it again.

Aero25 03-01-04 13:55

ah so your on parol! good work

STANDARD 10-06-04 20:09

DONT knock Darwin . . Just because its small there is still plenty to do. It has way cheaper fines than anywhere else, it has UNRESTRICED speed limits, Quite afew good V8's and 6's and only a handfull of those crap looking 4's. Good atmosphere, GREAT drinking weather all year round and no need for a room full of jumpers ;)

Sure im in Vic now, and its good because of quite a lot of good points (and bad) but will be back in the NT in a year or so . . .

poohkies 25-06-04 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by STANDARD
DONT knock Darwin . . Just because its small there is still plenty to do. It has way cheaper fines than anywhere else, it has UNRESTRICED speed limits, Quite afew good V8's and 6's and only a handfull of those crap looking 4's. Good atmosphere, GREAT drinking weather all year round and no need for a room full of jumpers ;)

Sure im in Vic now, and its good because of quite a lot of good points (and bad) but will be back in the NT in a year or so . . .

mmmmmm don't know if i should burst your bubble but there are a **** load of imports up here now!
rotor's are taking the sence, to very quick street utes, and there are 2 insance street v8's
what's a 500cubic inch hq ute i think and the other is a Yellow torana on nos

HEADAKE 25-06-04 14:38

yeah sharpies lime green ute!! 454big block main 8oo horeses at engine wif 20 shot of nos
fully tubbed too
f u c k n sick mate

poohkies 26-06-04 08:49

sorry, got told it was bigger than 454 woops :( but that's the one i'm talking about yeah, didn't know he was running nos

VLT_RB30 01-07-04 20:32

1 July wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

For the southerns we get to let of fireworks. Yea civilians are alowed to buy fireworks and let em go. Just one of those rulz we up here fight to be alowed to do every 1 July.

HEADAKE 02-07-04 20:50

thats F U C K E N RITE WE THE ONLY MADEST MOTHA FU CKS TO GET THINGS THAT GO BANG LEAGALLY
YEAH

poohkies 21-07-04 15:23

u to scare me !

HEADAKE 21-07-04 15:26

lars u talking to me???

poohkies 22-07-04 16:06

both of you guys, being so happy about blow in things up!

HEADAKE 22-07-04 16:09

he he he he
if i didnt work at n airport i'd tell you my really name!!! he he he