calaisturbo.com.au

calaisturbo.com.au (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/index.php)
-   Queensland (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   How far away are we all... (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=41288)

JVL87 15-04-05 11:57

How far away are we all...

From getting your cars back on the road and working ?

This QLD section is a ****ing bore lately so I though while I was wondering when we'll ever see some fun again from ct... I'd ask what the latest is with peoples ****ters... Andy ? Neno ? Is Neno still with us ? :D Grant, Scooter, Ollie, Luke, Dayle ? Azza, Ryan...that Anarchy dude... where the **** is everybody, I miss the old days where we didn't have 50 dorks with **** box non turbo's at a cruise. No offence to anybody...
And these bloody north qld'ers...they're taking over.

I say pull your fingers outta your asses poofters, there's gotta be a cruise during winter !!

Mine will be back up and running (for how long who knows...:rolleyes: ) as of next weekend I'm quite confident...i.e 23/04...Just had the diff done.

So where are you all at...?
J

VLT87 15-04-05 12:51

jay i remember when u had a ****box NA.

mine will be finished when money and time permit so long time.

i hear grant car likes to go down the road doors first now

JVL87 15-04-05 13:25

I remember you're a dork...:D

hahaha, sorry forgot about you Gormo...
i must be retarded coz i dont get what u mean about old mate grants car... haha

MAX PSI 15-04-05 13:28

Im finally going turn my key tommorrow,after spending a couple of dollars

VL-Aero 15-04-05 13:37

im trying to find a r32 box to put in mine so i can sell it with a decent box. other then that its on the road.

damm osk for giving that box away .sh1tfa brains

calais25t 15-04-05 14:14

mines goin..................just :D

StockyMcStock 15-04-05 15:38

same here, i'm building my new engine at the moment. *should* be all in and running with an R33 5 speed by the end of the year i reckon.

coastvl 15-04-05 15:51

Well my sh itbox N/A seems to be the most reliable VL in QLD, so I'm right. Also I build motors while the other one is still going. Funny that.

StockyMcStock 15-04-05 16:22

i'll challenge you for that title glenn! my POS does 500km a week and has only ever died once (stupid CAS) in 3.5 years. also my engine and drivetrain is being collected while the car stays on the road too, i need a daily driver :(

coastvl 15-04-05 16:43

My car has died once in 11 years. Had something to do with the bearings trying to squish there way out through the oil filter!:eek: Made some really loud noises then stopped.
I'm still using the original dist and CAS. Rotor button has never been changed (or cap) in 11 years. Until the motor died at 360,000k's it still had the original timing belt. Shall I go on Neil? I got more amazing stuff about this freak of a VL.:D

jordy 15-04-05 17:13

My car goes.......into the smash repairers on monday :) It will be back by the end of next week.

exchaser 15-04-05 19:22

and u know where my car is at..... sometimes i think it would have been better just to flog all my money and parts into ur car... and we just share the driving..
least then we'd both hold claim to owning a low 10 second vl calais turbo :)

i'll be done by the end of july ;) i think. might start it up next week :P

cmy747 15-04-05 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by exchaser
and u know where my car is at..... sometimes i think it would have been better just to flog all my money and parts into ur car... and we just share the driving..
least then we'd both hold claim to owning a low 10 second vl calais turbo :)

i'll be done by the end of july ;) i think. might start it up next week :P

low tens??.......u wish..... hang on **** it so do i

spanners 15-04-05 19:37

ive got two turbos one stocko wagon with 18s and my sedan play car (witch is dead again ) so im ready anytime is there anywhere else to go other than bwcp? that place sux now im sick of beeing hasseled by cops in there

osk 15-04-05 19:38

i hate vls

OVL087 16-04-05 09:16

so do i osky

mind u i own 2 of them , but i prefer to drive my corolla around , its a weapon.

j - scoota has just bought some pistons, so who knows , it may only take him another year to have his bottom end built.

Tempest 16-04-05 09:38

mine is on the road now. yay! doors first indeed.... :)

just got to fix a few little things, like sometimes is hits boost cut when it comes onto boost and spikes, but shoudl be sorted real soon.

MadVK308 16-04-05 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by JVL87

hehe :D

Bill 16-04-05 11:34

U know my Circumstances bitch.

MickNQ 16-04-05 11:44

mines about to go off the road for a revamp and some more ponies! hopefully should only be a couple of weeks.

Brett_A 16-04-05 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by JVL87

J

Jay.. When will you learn! We were bound to take over.
Soon we will be the capital city! :mad: Mwoohahahah

OVL087 16-04-05 13:06

not while i hold the power

i think i might permanently ban all nth QLD user's.

how u like that now, biatch :):):)

osk 16-04-05 13:41

your my favourite andy

Brett_A 16-04-05 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by OVL087
not while i hold the power

i think i might permanently ban all nth QLD user's.

how u like that now, biatch :):):)

Aww.. And I thought I was powerful there for a second :(

OVL087 16-04-05 16:07

hehe with an avatar like u got , i am sure u would do a good job as a leader of the state.