calaisturbo.com.au

calaisturbo.com.au (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/index.php)
-   Tasmania (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   For Sale VLCT (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=49622)

lowace 01-08-05 15:14

For Sale VLCT
 
I have for sale a 88 series2 burgandy over silver calais turbo for sale.

Mods are
Motor fully rebuilt 10000kms ago(fully balanced etc)
highflowed turbo
600x300x75 fmic
sony stereo with amp
18" ss wheels (2 months old)
3" exhaust from turbo back.
mx7 5spd
heavy duty clutch
lowered springs.

The car was originally an na auto when I purchased it.It has a genuine 75000kms on the clock as it was a one owner vehicle the car is in mint condition apart from a bit of faded paint on the roof.If u need any more info just give me a call 0417 670 463

vlthunter 01-08-05 15:34

how much ??? :rolleyes:

DEVL25 01-08-05 16:14

Is it a genuine turbo motor or an NA turboed?
Price?

lowace 01-08-05 18:53

i,m asking $11500ono but am willing to negotiate a bit.Its a genuine turbo motor

2filthy3 17-08-05 10:58

is this the Kmart car?
What boost were you using with a highflow turbo?

HYBRID VL 18-08-05 13:16

is it originally a NA Calais so it wasnt turbo?

are you saying its only done 75,000km all up or after the rebuild?

duz it have all the turbo brakes and clutch cylinder

lowace 20-08-05 10:41

Its not a genuine turbo car but it has done an original 74000 in na guise.The motor would of covered 15000kms max since rebuild.

lowace 20-08-05 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2filthy3
is this the Kmart car?
What boost were you using with a highflow turbo?

Nah mate its not the kmart car but its the motor out of it.If u want to have a look at it let me know as i,m not far away.I wouldnt worry to much about andy he must be a ****ing calais expert went over the car like like a rat I think he forgets that they are 17yrs old and maybe showing a few signs of wear.

andy_vlct 22-08-05 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowace
Nah mate its not the kmart car but its the motor out of it.If u want to have a look at it let me know as i,m not far away.I wouldnt worry to much about andy he must be a ****ing calais expert went over the car like like a rat I think he forgets that they are 17yrs old and maybe showing a few signs of wear.


Your asking absolute top dollar for it. Don’t be a c*ckhead. I’m not an expert, and I understand its 17 years old, but for $11,500 people will expect a top example.

I have owned 2 and looked at many; if anyone wants to look at the car feel free don't let me turn you off. It has good points eg. The interior is very close to perfect. I was just turned off by other stuff…

Crawled all over it like a rat? I spent 3 hours driving to spend 20 mins looking at it. You weren't expecting me 2 bring up cash were u? Simple as that mate, don't shoot your mouth off at me. PM me if you have any further problems.

SLY-PSI 22-08-05 21:04

$11,500? Lowace are you a carsalesman?

G/L with the sale.

VLHERO 22-08-05 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowace
I think he forgets that they are 17yrs old and maybe showing a few signs of wear.

If you admit that its showing signs of wear then why are you trying to sell at least $2000 above the average?

PSI086 23-08-05 23:09

Well it is Tassie for starters Aido. VLCT's seem to fetch a little more here remember. A mate of mine got 14k for his which only had a fmic, boost, exhaust and lowered on a set of 18's. Also Andy you also got $11 500 for yours which was basically stock besides a 5 speed if I'm not mistaken.

Good luck with the sale mate, I'm sure you will find a buyer. Selling cars is just one of those things, you have to have someone who is looking for your car at the right time. I know a mate of mine sold his car for 5k less than he had it originally advertised for.

VLHERO 24-08-05 23:10

Yeah I know stuff goes for more down here in Tassie Ryan, but these days sellers of rare cars like VLCT's are facing much more competition from the mainland.

$14k for a VLCT, geez, you and I both know what that would get you from the ML. ;)

lowace 25-08-05 22:13

Thanks psi086 I am only goin off the price that my mate bought his for and I didnt think it was as good a condition as what mine is.But yeah I reckon it will sell even if i have to drop the price a bit gota start the price somewhere.The problem is everyone has to have there say I regret even advertising it on here.

PSI086 25-08-05 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by VLHERO
Yeah I know stuff goes for more down here in Tassie Ryan, but these days sellers of rare cars like VLCT's are facing much more competition from the mainland.

$14k for a VLCT, geez, you and I both know what that would get you from the ML. ;)

Well I know I wouldn't let mine go for anywhere near 14k. Look at Baz's car for example, he payed good money for it from the mainland with alot of good bits on it and has had to basically rebuild everything on the car.

Also Lowace theres nothing worse than trying to sell a car. You have to unfortunately go through a lot of crap sometimes.

PS anyone want a good VK Calais 5L?? :D

andy_vlct 26-08-05 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowace
But yeah I reckon it will sell even if i have to drop the price a bit gota start the price somewhere.The problem is everyone has to have there say I regret even advertising it on here.

It will sell, i've PM'd you about price...


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 06:50.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger