calaisturbo.com.au

calaisturbo.com.au (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/index.php)
-   Drag racing/Track racing (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   CONGRATS JETGM JOHN RICCA 8.70@152mph SOHC (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=258990)

[HAMOUD] 21-07-12 18:09

CONGRATS JETGM JOHN RICCA 8.70@152mph SOHC
 
Just like to extend my congrats to John a customer of RAJAB racing for hitting the track today for the first time with his SOHC mini tubbed vl Calais it has full rb30 no rd28 block etc running an 8.7@152 on a very very mild tune and there's plenty more to come from himself only racing the car a hand full of times with the twin cam in it and the one and only bearded wizard Allan RAJAB!

Also just like to let people know there's a few cars coming from the RAJAB camp and other shops in melb to rock Sydney's socks!

JET3LT 21-07-12 18:42

Good luck catchn us Sydney boys, you's are gonna need all the luck you can get because there's a few "secret" cars coming out very soon from us too :p


Ps congrats on to John ricker on the new pb

TOY747 21-07-12 19:17

Congrats on the pb nice work

AS 4 rocking the sydney boys yous still got a long way 2 go:p:p

vlgod 7.3 twincam
boostn 7.7 twincam
gh0747 7.7 singlecam
motortech 7.9 singlecam
kilrb 8.1 twincam
kil351 8.2 singlecam
king30t 8.2 singlecam
porka 8.3 singlecam
vlboss 8.4 singlecam
teamkaram8.4 singlecam
noexuce 8.6 singlecam
ooh30t 8.6 singlecam

and the list goes on.....

mooe_13 21-07-12 19:30

Well done to John a lot of hard work went into the car and to do it off the trailer first pass was awesome to see! Like Hamoud said very soft tune and still testing plenty left.

KIL-351 21-07-12 20:39

who is kng30t? dont know if ive seen it..

GMHBT1 21-07-12 23:00

toy747 your missing the birrong skyline in that list to champ.

well done john ricker congrats champ.

also and whens rajabs racecar coming out hamoud it says on there facebook its coming back out to play.

when ? i hope not 2020 because the worlds supposed to end this year isnt it ? lol.

DVS VL280 22-07-12 04:29

yeah whose kng30t don't think I've ever seen or heard of that car, well done mate on the time good to see another 8sec vl and finally another one in melbourne :)

PNP 22-07-12 08:47

8.7, thats almost knocking on Alans heels ;) ;) Congrats buddy - well deserved!

tzatziki 22-07-12 18:47

pics ?????????????????????????????

PNP 22-07-12 21:22

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...91029648_n.jpg

KNG03t 23-07-12 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIL-351 (Post 2945943)
who is kng30t? dont know if ive seen it..

its kng03t / porka thank you

KIL-351 23-07-12 11:35

the old maximus psi

im surprised you went silver with the other car cause usually once you go black... you dont go back..... :)

good **** porka!!

TOY747 23-07-12 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMHBT1 (Post 2945976)
toy747 your missing the birrong skyline in that list to champ.

well done john ricker congrats champ.

also and whens rajabs racecar coming out hamoud it says on there facebook its coming back out to play.

when ? i hope not 2020 because the worlds supposed to end this year isnt it ? lol.

was talking about vl's

mooe_13 23-07-12 14:44

Hamoud u spelt his name Wrong its John Ricca

GMHBT1 23-07-12 16:26

this car would be about number 10 or 11 on the fastest vl list now with that time wouldnt it ?

PNP 23-07-12 22:27

Youtube video

suxgas 25-07-12 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by [HAMOUD] (Post 2945907)
Just like to extend my congrats to John a customer of RAJAB racing for hitting the track today for the first time with his SOHC mini tubbed vl Calais it has full rb30 no rd28 block etc running an 8.7@152 on a very very mild tune and there's plenty more to come from himself only racing the car a hand full of times with the twin cam in it and the one and only bearded wizard Allan RAJAB!

Also just like to let people know there's a few cars coming from the RAJAB camp and other shops in melb to rock Sydney's socks!

What happened to the twin cam engine?
Why the change?

[HAMOUD] 25-07-12 20:08

he is putting that in a untubbed car. and yes sorry its RICCA.

also yes i know where far from sydney but hey whats racing without g'ing up some of the syd boys!

alans racecar is getting there now i think johns car has really g'd up allan plus all of us boys with the same setups! ITS ON!

mooe_13 25-07-12 20:23

There will no doubt be a few cars comming out of the Rajab stable chasing down the Sydney boys!

Yeti 25-07-12 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by [HAMOUD] (Post 2946987)
alans racecar is getting there now i think johns car has really g'd up allan plus all of us boys with the same setups! ITS ON!

Been hearing that from you for a while Hammy.....

Let them do the talking on the track ;)

Leave the CT stuff for when they have actually caught the bling boys

DVS VL280 26-07-12 00:39

was going to say the same yeti less talk more racing

irb747 26-07-12 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by PNP (Post 2946220)

It looks like the Sydney car noexcus but the slow Melbourne style ;)

<NICK> 26-07-12 10:53

I'll have Jennifer hawkins as my wife before that thing hits the track

Yeti 26-07-12 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by <NICK> (Post 2947142)
I'll have Jennifer hawkins as my wife before that thing hits the track

With the complimentary sex tape

KIL-351 26-07-12 12:02

ahhh vic boys... those days when it was cool to run 8.70's... i can remember like it was yesterday...

hold on.. that was 2008!!!

haha just kidding!! good to see you guys back out there! good effort from this car, looks and sounds nice! id be gassing the **** out of it at the start line though.. you know its a vic car when it sits at the lights for 10 seconds.

would be mad to see rajab back out with the clutchless!


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 22:39.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger