calaisturbo.com.au

calaisturbo.com.au (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/index.php)
-   Queensland (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Powerplay (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=249778)

sherman89 03-02-12 12:20

1.4 60ft in a manual would be so fun!

mighty6 03-02-12 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by InsaneVL (Post 2886232)
What was Goran's ET?

Went 10.40 143mph, on a 2.2 60ft. Ive done a 1.4 60 ft years ago witha full slick though. Im confident it would of run a 9.5 @145mph easy if i didnt break it. Gonna get some big ends back in her and get it ready for powerplay.

InsaneVL 03-02-12 12:34

lol... I remember my 60ft time of 2.6 seconds in the VL.. wheel spin galore!

Just get some sticky tyres under the back Goran!

SHERIF 03-02-12 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by mighty6 (Post 2886287)
Went 10.40 143mph, on a 2.2 60ft. Ive done a 1.4 60 ft years ago witha full slick though. Im confident it would of run a 9.5 @145mph easy if i didnt break it. Gonna get some big ends back in her and get it ready for powerplay.

Congrats with what time you've done so far, a blind man can see that it will only get quicker and doing it so easy, makes minds think

CLNGMH 03-02-12 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mighty6 (Post 2886287)
Went 10.40 143mph, on a 2.2 60ft. Ive done a 1.4 60 ft years ago witha full slick though. Im confident it would of run a 9.5 @145mph easy if i didnt break it. Gonna get some big ends back in her and get it ready for powerplay.


You will piss that in Goran.

My dirty duck did 1.89 60 off the foot break with 26x8 slick stock rear end, 118.9mph to half track 10.1@141mph total. not to mention hitting the limiter @ 1000foot mark cos I can't rev it.

You have a better arss end, 10.5 tyre if need be and transbrake. get it to hook up and your home.

---------- Post added 03-02-12 at 12:54 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by TroyVK (Post 2886278)
it would b easier with a 15" rear tire and proper suspension like hks drags or ksport drags

I Wouldn't worry about your suspension troy a 1.5 60ft is plenty for a 9. We are almost doing 9 flat with 1.5 60's. You'll be sweet

TroyVK 03-02-12 13:20

2.2 to 1.4 is .8 in the 60 so 1.6 in the et
That makes it an 8.8et

U will sh1t in a 9.5!

I will be stoked just to get into the 10s @ 140+!!

Then the built motor goes in

mighty6 03-02-12 15:38

Thanks fellas, Yeah im pretty happy even though i didnt do a good et. I suppose the best thing about it , is i drive it exactly like that on the street.

TroyVK 03-02-12 17:12

Haha love it
10.4 but not a good et lol

So what happened to it?
Spun a bearing?

AVG45 03-02-12 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by TroyVK (Post 2886310)
2.2 to 1.4 is .8 in the 60 so 1.6 in the et
That makes it an 8.8et

U will sh1t in a 9.5!

I will be stoked just to get into the 10s @ 140+!!

Then the built motor goes in

Why not concentrate on actually taking this motor to the track just ONCE? Instead of planning your next calaisturbo thread built motor.. why do you need to build another motor when this one probably hasn't even turned over? Are you honestly reading the **** people are posting, and believing that they are taking you seriously?
:rolleyes:

MAX PSI 03-02-12 19:23

15in tyres and proper suspension is over rated lol

TroyVK 03-02-12 20:29

Haha
Shows how much u know...
I couldn't care less who takes me seriously
I love stirring all u heroes as I always get a reaction and it's so much fun

These motors are good std
Built is a lot safer and better

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVG45 (Post 2886420)
Why not concentrate on actually taking this motor to the track just ONCE? Instead of planning your next calaisturbo thread built motor.. why do you need to build another motor when this one probably hasn't even turned over? Are you honestly reading the **** people are posting, and believing that they are taking you seriously?
:rolleyes:


PRO840 03-02-12 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAX PSI (Post 2886460)
15in tyres and proper suspension is over rated lol

Yeh only if your plate is MIN-PSI,LOL

mighty6 03-02-12 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAX PSI (Post 2886460)
15in tyres and proper suspension is over rated lol

Bahaha
Yeah spun a bearing

SHERIF 04-02-12 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by TroyVK (Post 2886480)
Haha
Shows how much u know...
I couldn't care less who takes me seriously
I love stirring all u heroes as I always get a reaction and it's so much fun

fuuny how we are all heroes when the only problem I see is we've all been to the track atleast ONCE to back our words up.

vanstrien 04-02-12 11:31

oooohhhhh ssssnnnnaaaapppppp lol

im gonna take mine sat night t'n't of powerplay i reckon, see if i can beat my old Cbr1000's MPH of 137 ooohhhhh should be fun :)

AVG45 04-02-12 16:55

Hey man all jokes aside not being a **** here but do they have anything to say about you racing with one arm?

Jet R31 04-02-12 19:26

you boys are always good for a laugh..lol
cheers
darren

HYPED6 04-02-12 21:44

I don't see what is so funny. His supra is almost the same as one one in the states, but has way more power. Now im no expert but based on these facts 9's should be a walk in the park.

vanstrien 05-02-12 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVG45 (Post 2886750)
Hey man all jokes aside not being a **** here but do they have anything to say about you racing with one arm?

nah man never said anything, think they might have if i tried to run my bike with one arm lol ill never bother going for my ANDRA license though, cant see that happening.

calais25t 05-02-12 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by HYPED6 (Post 2886868)
I don't see what is so funny. His supra is almost the same as one one in the states, but has way more power. Now im no expert but based on these facts 9's should be a walk in the park.

I think its more the flappin of the gums or the talkin it up on ct before its even hit the road thats what people find amusing, I will be the first to congratuate Troy when he runs his 8-9 or even a 10. We all know its not a who has the biggest **** contest so leave them at home. Im sure we would all have 1000rwhp plus, fully built driveline the works if we had the money it dosent require skill to pay people to build you a car or even just to buy parts to do it youself which a LOT of guys on here do just $$$! Less talk more action :D

AVG45 05-02-12 17:28

I think Sean was kidding too... lol.

calais25t 05-02-12 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVG45 (Post 2887212)
I think Sean was kidding too... lol.

Ohhhhhh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA
LOL :ninja:

VLT87 06-02-12 09:30

wow some things never change.

HA

MTY-50 06-02-12 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVG45 (Post 2886750)
Hey man all jokes aside not being a **** here but do they have anything to say about you racing with one arm?

Yeh i always wonderd how the **** he drives that vl so well with manual steering!!

Love you scotty, let us know when you go smash up Willow so i can go watch it lol

CLNGMH 08-02-12 12:26

ready to go Troy?


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 16:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger