calaisturbo.com.au

calaisturbo.com.au (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/index.php)
-   Stolen (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   STOLEN VS GTSR Interior suit VL...**REWARD OFFERED** (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=245780)

JETVL 09-11-11 23:06

STOLEN VS GTSR Interior suit VL...**REWARD OFFERED**

Hey there Guy's /Girl's...

A very good mate of mine has asked me to let everybody know keep a lookout...

His complete VS GTSR interior was stolen from his Yellow BT1 ONDUTY From a Storage place in North Coburg, YES broken into in the storage facility and took front and rear seat's, 4 door trim's, console and glove box lid, also stolen was 1 of his ONDUTY custom number plates...

A Good REWARD will be given for good information leading to the return of the interior, THIS interior is very distinct, there is only 2 of these interior's that have been fitted to a VL, they are Yellow & Grey in color and look identical to the image below...

http://performancedrive.com.au/wp-co...SV-GTS-R-9.jpg

PM me asap if anybody know's the where about's of this interior, or has heard of anybody trying to offload it, It has a custom rear seat which has been shortened to fit a VL, also has 4 doortrim's in matching material, console has matching material on the lid, and so does glove box lid....

Steve

PNP 10-11-11 21:47

uhhh ohh!!! you stole from the wrong ppl guys :O they will never forget or forgive you rats!

ill keep an eye out flapper

Duke57TT 11-11-11 20:11

lucky enough to get video footage?

FAQFPV 13-11-11 03:00

someone the owner knows maybe? this will turn up for sure its nearly one of a kind you really cant do much with it sorry to hear about your mates loss ill keep and eye out.

NASTY1 13-11-11 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAQFPV (Post 2853207)
someone the owner knows maybe? this will turn up for sure its nearly one of a kind you really cant do much with it sorry to hear about your mates loss ill keep and eye out.

except re trim it then you have no chance of seing it again

yellow747 13-11-11 19:24

Thats the stupidist thing you could do is retrim it, you could buy the same shape seats in gts or clubby for 1000 dont have to retrim it or nothing, whats the point of pinching it to retrim it it will end up couple of grand wen you can get them already in whatever style you want except gtsr, neway i hope my seats do turn up somehow whatever it takes to get them back will be done aslong as i do get them back in 1 peice an not molested.

[HAMOUD] 13-11-11 19:42

big **** up who ever stole this trim...i got alot of people looking for them

FAQFPV 13-11-11 21:41

just spoke to afew people is this the trim out of NOHOPE got people on the look out for this i will let use know if i hear anything

yellow747 13-11-11 22:47

thanx alot boys i really appreciate all the help, i hope in the end that we do get results an yea mate its out of nohope my mates old bt1.

Andy-30L 15-11-11 07:10

best of luck with finding the it. Its a trim some of us could only dream of having in our vls! hope you find it ;)

Duke57TT 15-11-11 07:59

How crazy is it.. that as soon as yours is stolen someone is advertising a GTS-R interior for sale from Adelaide.. Never seen 1 in my life.. but to have 2 mentioned in one week is insane.

PNP 15-11-11 11:13

where is this being advertised?

Andy-30L 15-11-11 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by PNP (Post 2854262)
where is this being advertised?

i was guna say, id be checking that out ay. vl runners an ud be suspicious

MuFFiN 15-11-11 11:29

link asap

Paulieeee 15-11-11 12:07

The guy has it in his build thread from way back though!!

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=245414

VN-2-NV 15-11-11 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke57TT (Post 2854202)
How crazy is it.. that as soon as yours is stolen someone is advertising a GTS-R interior for sale from Adelaide.. Never seen 1 in my life.. but to have 2 mentioned in one week is insane.

if you're talking about the one advertised on this site, that trim has been in that car for ages. Sorry to hear about your loss, ****ing pricks. Will keep an eye out for sure

XCHASE 15-11-11 13:02

Think you'll find that trim in the SA car PROVLT has been in it for as long as I've known the car. Atleast the last 4 years. Wish you luck in finding it guys. It's a bloody dog act!

Duke57TT 15-11-11 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by VN-2-NV (Post 2854286)
if you're talking about the one advertised on this site, that trim has been in that car for ages. Sorry to hear about your loss, ****ing pricks. Will keep an eye out for sure

Yeah not casting any aspertions at all. Simply the fact two mentioned in one week is improbable considering how rare they would be.

XCHASE 15-11-11 13:11

Found the link to his build thread.
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=122246

NZ EVLHSV 15-11-11 13:24

Dam pretty rare interior and very hard to hide in a VL! All the best with getting it back

VL DRIFTA 15-11-11 13:24

the trim has been it for over 5 years so its not yours. goodluck finding it though

Epitaph 15-11-11 13:33

That's clearly been stated already, no one even said it was his trim?

NASTY1 15-11-11 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellow747 (Post 2853526)
Thats the stupidist thing you could do is retrim it, you could buy the same shape seats in gts or clubby for 1000 dont have to retrim it or nothing, whats the point of pinching it to retrim it it will end up couple of grand wen you can get them already in whatever style you want except gtsr, neway i hope my seats do turn up somehow whatever it takes to get them back will be done aslong as i do get them back in 1 peice an not molested.

why pay $1000 when they just stole the gtsr trim?

obviously some one new it was there.and you would think a storage unit would have insurance to cover this kind of stuff?

was the vl in storage or just the trim?

akvnbt1 15-11-11 18:45

****en ****s!!!! I hate pricks that do this sort of ****, they need to be dealt with big time! I hope you get it all back in one peice

yellow747 15-11-11 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by NASTY1 (Post 2854359)
why pay $1000 when they just stole the gtsr trim?

obviously some one new it was there.and you would think a storage unit would have insurance to cover this kind of stuff?

was the vl in storage or just the trim?

mate i was just replying to sum guy saying you wont find it if he retrims it, i go no point taking it to retrim why would you retrim in leather or other material it would cost more as you could buy set for 1000bux for same shape seats.

an the vl was in storage with the seats in it mate an know one knew, someone that goes there must of seen it or someone that lurks around there.