calaisturbo.com.au

calaisturbo.com.au (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/index.php)
-   Victoria (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   VICSTREETSCENE - March 1st Cruise (Updated) (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=123616)

XR6-NME 15-11-07 15:30

VICSTREETSCENE - March 1st Cruise (Updated)

VICSTREETSCENE - VICTORIA'S LARGEST OPEN CRUISE CLUB!
presents....
Cruise #23
SATURDAY DECEMBER 8
Meet 8pm for a 9:30pm Cruiiise!
EPPING BUNNINGS High Street

Got to be happy right? Well there's more, but you'll have to stay tuned!

Make sure you come check out the roped off section. You never know who or what cars you might see!

And now for the serious parts:

VicStreetScene has cruise guidelines! I'm sure that most of you know them by now (can be found at here), but in general let me sum it up: Unlawful behaviour will come at the obvious consequence. Any person caught driving in an unlawful manner will have their plates handed over to the authorities and it will be up to them to deal with you..

We are a cruise club. Not a hoon club, not a drag club, not a burnout club. We're out to have a good night of cruising and checking out cars. What we are NOT about is attracting attention of the unwanted kind, or putting our club in the spotlight thanks to the people who think they have something to prove to the other cruisers.

Please also take care of your own rubbish. It doesn't look good when a club with 500 cars (with up to 1000 people in attendance) is not making use of rubbish bins. It is not a good look!

For those who are concerned about police presence, behaviour and so forth, why not come down and check out our meet point at HomeHQ? Make up your own mind - if it's not for you then that's that but if it is! Stick around for a great night of cruising!

For Cruisers:

Make sure you bring a gold coin donation for a map (Goes to help running our website!) and funds to get your self a VicStreetScene sticker and other merchandise that will be on sale on the night!

Thanks, and we hope to see you Sat December 8 at Cruise 23!

[SLY.747] 15-11-07 15:48

local, and ill have my license back, and i have some ppl who want to see me on this cruise so ill more than likely be there :)
and other CT peepz going?

XR6-NME 15-11-07 16:03

expecting over 800 cars ill be there with 10 or more other mates.
hopefully.

picketvlt 15-11-07 16:08

very local ill be there, hows ur car coming along sly?

JET_LAG 15-11-07 16:23

ill go if my car is on the road, if not ill up in a mates car

FAQFPV 15-11-07 16:25

local for me i will be there will be good to catch up with sly

[SLY.747] 15-11-07 16:47

picketvlt, its back together, just giving it full service over the weekend and sorting out a wiring problem and should be on the roads by end of next week im hoping!!

picketvlt 15-11-07 20:17

good stuff man, i just broke and bent a couple of wheel studs before :mad: quite unhappy lol

DVS VL280 15-11-07 20:20

i mite come along in the senator :)

XR6-NME 29-11-07 17:46

ok people some of us will meet up in Kmart Campbellfield first and then we go down. here’s the info might sound abit stupid lol doin it for fun.

Time: 7:30pm at Kmart Campbellfield

Unmarked 29-11-07 18:50

Good to see a proper cruise happening.... Not like those Beastclub idiots.

5spdvl 29-11-07 19:11

Hmm.....car goes to the auto elec first thing that morning to get cruise fixed/air con regassed.....so maybe!

Anyone organising a south east meet point? Chelsea Heights Mitre 10 carpark like always?

Undercover 29-11-07 19:14

wouldnt mind going is anyone having a south east pre meet? would be good

ONPSI 29-11-07 19:30

ill probs head down!!! any1 from the east or south eastern wanna meet up round the burwood/knox area???

Undercover 29-11-07 19:44

knox would be good anyone wanna Organise one?

5spdvl 29-11-07 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ONPSI
ill probs head down!!! any1 from the east or south eastern wanna meet up round the burwood/knox area???

Maybe the south east pre meet could heap up through Burwood/Knox/Ringwood (?) and pick you guys up on the way?

Anyone up for a south east pre meet at Chelsea Heights Mitre 10?

ONPSI 29-11-07 20:01

yeah that sounds good 5spdvl.. if u guys r meeting at chelsea heights mitre 10... then east meet sumwhere along springvale rd!!!! like mobel service station in vermont sth on springvale rd??? just an idea.. enuf room for 30 cars... where dixies dmc stopped off!!!

XR6-NME 29-11-07 20:15

is any1 comin to the campbellfield meet up from here i got about 20 to 25 cars so far

5spdvl 29-11-07 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ONPSI
yeah that sounds good 5spdvl.. if u guys r meeting at chelsea heights mitre 10... then east meet sumwhere along springvale rd!!!! like mobel service station in vermont sth on springvale rd??? just an idea.. enuf room for 30 cars... where dixies dmc stopped off!!!

That could work ONPSI, a nice rooound trip! :p Is that past the Maroondah Hwy turnoff? I don't go past there much...:(

Edit: No, no its not. Right near Burwood Hwy?

ONPSI 30-11-07 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5spdvl
That could work ONPSI, a nice rooound trip! :p Is that past the Maroondah Hwy turnoff? I don't go past there much...:(

Edit: No, no its not. Right near Burwood Hwy?

yeah mate.. its near burwood hwy... probs 600 metres up from there... heading towards maroondah hwy...

5spdvl if you got msn pm me ur add.. so we can work sumfin out!! thanks..

PSIWOG 30-11-07 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by vl-king
expecting over 800 cars ill be there with 10 or more other mates.
hopefully.

800 cars :eek: r u serioius ?? man ill be getting together every mate i have to get my car running :D

5spdvl 30-11-07 10:00

That means me being the bitch and passing you tools, beers, bolts, and holding that heavy ass box. Yay..... :p

XR6-NME 30-11-07 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSIWOG
800 cars :eek: r u serioius ?? man ill be getting together every mate i have to get my car running :D

lol yerr last 1 had i think almost 800 i think it was like 700 to 750 cars (correct me if wrong)

HIJAKD 30-11-07 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5spdvl
Maybe the south east pre meet could heap up through Burwood/Knox/Ringwood (?) and pick you guys up on the way?

Anyone up for a south east pre meet at Chelsea Heights Mitre 10?

ey bro lets pre-meet at chelsea heights mitre 10 ill bring a few cars down ba fairmont ghia wit blak dolces eb xr6 manual gm.xtc's vt my m8s wrx and a few vs's

icruzz 01-12-07 16:34

hey guys, a lot of people from the bayswater/knox/moorlbark area are all pre meeting at anaconda in bayswater coz its quite hte trip over to thomo! heres the info taken from vss:

We will be meeting up at Anaconda Bayswater, the old faithful mini meet destination. It's found on the corner of Bayswater and Canterbury Roads in Bayswater (duh!).

I'll be rocking up here a bit before 7, and aiming to leave at around 7:30.