View Full Version : rb20 rb25 rb26 JUN style Plenums and Throttle Bodies for SALE

OZ_power
29-11-06, 19:58
About our Plenum

Our intake manifold is made from premium grade light weighted cast aluminum both plenum and runners.

It’s perfect for aftermarket replacement since the inlet is designed especially for RB engine with direct replacement to the stock unit and no modification is needed.

This manifold can be used with 1000++ hps and 45 psi project without broken.

As you can see from the picture below, there are 6 velocity stacks inside the plenum and runners which will bring a better flow of air to the engine. Moreover, our manifold consists of the nice welding line that will assure you that there’s no leaking for sure!!!

The throttle flange suit either VQ45 or our throttle body (80mm, 90mm, 100mm)

Price: $790 includes shipping directly by FedEx from our manufacture in Bangkok, Thailand.

About our Throttle Body

Our Throttle Body used the latest computer modeling software and test equipment available to produce designs that yield the maximum airflow of any throttle body on the market of comparable size, and more air means more horsepower. All throttle bodies are machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum on precision CNC machining centers for consistent quality and lightweight.

Flange and bolt are provided for installation. You just need to weld the flange onto your intake manifold and bolt the TB with it.

**If you buy this TB together with our plenum, we will weld the throttle flange for you with free of charge.**

Price: $280 for 80mm, $290 for 90mm, $300 for 100mm includes shipping by EMS to your front door.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8692/ozpower01nw5.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6671/ozpower04tx1.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8210/ozpower03fe8.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3737/ozpower02us2.jpg

Payment can be made through Internet Bank Transfer or ANZ Direct Bank Deposit.

We are also selling and advertising elsewhere, so please contact us for product availability.

If you have any inquiries, please feel free to PM us. Thank you.

chally_85
05-12-06, 06:39
Just wondering does the plenum have mounting for standard idle control also will the standard throttle position sensor bolt up to the throttle body

OZ_power
07-12-06, 20:16
Standard idle control and air control, can be used with our plenum and have mounting for those. Also, standard TPS can be used with our throttle body. Thanks for your interest.

VXCAL346
09-12-06, 07:34
is there any chance of you making these manifolds to suit rb30

OZ_power
09-12-06, 11:24
We just bought the original stock VL30 manifold for inspection and still not sure whether it is turbo or non-turbo. We are finding some more information. It would take some time to manufacture it. Thank you for your interest.

is there any chance of you making these manifolds to suit rb30

doctordan
10-12-06, 06:48
Is the water line under the plenum runners fitted to yours? As the stock rb20 one incorporates the top radiator outlet, so im curious to see how yours is setup from the bottom :)

OZ_power
10-12-06, 08:13
Hi there, sorry to mention that plenum in the pictures are rb25. For rb20, we use the original runners and connect the top part, so everything will be the same. Thanks for your inquiries :)

Is the water line under the plenum runners fitted to yours? As the stock rb20 one incorporates the top radiator outlet, so im curious to see how yours is setup from the bottom :)

VXCAL346
10-12-06, 10:01
We just bought the original stock VL30 manifold for inspection and still not sure whether it is turbo or non-turbo. We are finding some more information. It would take some time to manufacture it. Thank you for your interest.

PM Sent

MONSTER
01-03-07, 17:09
can u post up pic of the throttle bodies? u sell them separate?

local
01-03-07, 21:14
nice plenum, pity none for rb30

doctordan
13-03-07, 19:57
Could you please reply to my pm.. Also I'm after a throttle body.

doctordan
15-03-07, 21:08
Helllooo? Anyone?

doctordan
19-03-07, 15:50
Ok well you have forced me to do this. I got a rb20 plenum that was promised as being 'straight bolt on", when infact it isnt even close. The metal water line needed major modifications, as did the fuel rail. The plenum came with dags inside and the runners wernt polished as in the pictures above. Not to mention that the reciept that was in the box from Thailand said that the plenum only cost $300 tops, so how can you justify charging $790 for such rubbish.

And where was the compesation you promised to cover the cost of all the mods that had to be done by my fabricator?

OZ_power
24-03-07, 03:25
Ok well you have forced me to do this. I got a rb20 plenum that was promised as being 'straight bolt on", when infact it isnt even close. The metal water line needed major modifications, as did the fuel rail. The plenum came with dags inside and the runners wernt polished as in the pictures above. Not to mention that the reciept that was in the box from Thailand said that the plenum only cost $300 tops, so how can you justify charging $790 for such rubbish.

And where was the compesation you promised to cover the cost of all the mods that had to be done by my fabricator?

Sorry for late reply since i was moving house last week. No worries about that money it's not a big money. Could you please provide me you account detail. About the reciept, I put the lower amount for tax purpose just dont want u to pay for tax if any.