View Full Version : Roller Lifters for Walky

LukeVL
22-06-05, 13:13
Anyone who has tried to put a roller cam in their holden V8 will know its not too easy unless you use the right lifters. Walkinshaws are even harder because they have Chrysler lifter bores. I can now get mechanical roller lifter kits to suit the walky which
1. Have the Chrysler (.904") lifter diameter
2. Have a unique design to prevent oil gallery exposure at full lift (no bearing oil loss issues)
3. Have holden tie bars.

These took ages to find and make it so much easier to put a roller cam in. If anyone wants a set reply or PM me cause I am ordering them asap. Price is $820 plus freight.

stevhsv
06-06-06, 20:20
Anyone who has tried to put a roller cam in their holden V8 will know its not too easy unless you use the right lifters. Walkinshaws are even harder because they have Chrysler lifter bores. I can now get mechanical roller lifter kits to suit the walky which
1. Have the Chrysler (.904") lifter diameter
2. Have a unique design to prevent oil gallery exposure at full lift (no bearing oil loss issues)
3. Have holden tie bars.

These took ages to find and make it so much easier to put a roller cam in. If anyone wants a set reply or PM me cause I am ordering them asap. Price is $820 plus freight.
Were can i get these roller lifters as im in the middle of a mager rebuild and can not get a proper answer on roller lifters lifters .903 hemi size

were can i get these lifters as im in the middle of a rebuild for my walki i was lukey enough to get an unsed block and harrop crank forged pistons sow on