* Remote engine start's
* Immobilizers
* GPS tracking
* Custom Engine kill switches, Fuel cut off relays
* Custom electronics
* Electronic repairs
* Proffesional installation
* All Audio gear

I also sell products direct @ wholesale prices, Alpine, Focal, Soundstream, Clarion, Pioneer, Fusion, Mongoose, Viper, Vision, Directed all the big names. Everything from entry level upgrades to all the latest and top of the range gear

I fit car audio to all makes and models

And if you have any ideas for any custom electronics just ask and ill see if I can whip something up for you.

### SPECIAL Fuel injected exhaust flame thrower kits talor made to suit your vehicke from $ 300.00 (not for street use)

James Car Audio 0432 033 399

3ltr VL
23-12-10, 11:46
mildly interested in kill switches? pm me if you like

MuFFiN
24-12-10, 13:04
Hey mate the mobile number doesnt work.. says its disconnected

chris_93
28-12-10, 22:09
hey i need an amp for 2 pioneer champion series subs 12" in the orgional pioneer box what would you recomend and prices and i also am looking for an controller for neons or leds that flash to the beat that runs off the rca output or the speaker/subs outputs and or a remote system to turn relays on or off for turning headunit/amps and neons on and off without key in ignition thankyou

3ltr VL
29-12-10, 17:35
well idk if the bloke is still around, the thread was here for 7 months with no reply's

chris_93
29-12-10, 19:05
true thankyou

dsaray
29-12-10, 19:06
last time i spoke to him he said he works at gary's car radio campbellfield

chris_93
29-12-10, 19:10
hmm thats not far from me

Mr Parts
29-12-10, 20:21
im pretty sure garys car radio went into recievership about 2-3 months ago.

if you're in the north, go to rays custom audio. i think its number 9, salicki (sp?) ave, epping. across the road from lalor towing.

he is a good bloke.