View Full Version : no such thing

trackbt1
05-10-08, 10:37
look i'm having a winge but it needs to be said. there is no such thing as a series 2 vl. pull your carpet up and have a look at the build sheet on the passenger side. there are changes year to year but no ****ing series 2.

TUXEDO
05-10-08, 11:23
you are a fag. who cares.

eats 8's
07-10-08, 16:29
ha ha it is true though,

revneck
07-10-08, 16:48
ZOMG this guy has discovered the secret!!!!someone make him a moderator.

Dazza102
07-10-08, 17:19
Oh blah blah blah... yes series 1 & 2 weren't official names used by holden till about VQ statesmen era... we all know this.

But for simplicity sake for a web forum, its just easier to ask if it has more 'series 1' features or more 'series 2' features... yes there was a time in the middle when it was a mix obviously...

So... if you want to be anal-retentive about it just do it like this:

VL made in 1986 to early 1987 = what people refer to as a 'Series 1'

VL made in mid 1987 - first trim developments start for certain models (Calais the main one) = what people refer to as a 'Series 2'

VL made in late 1987 - changes to the seats in all VL models and additional features for other models (small things like coloured air vent covers for the calais) = what people should refer to as a 'Series 2 with the lot'

If any of this type of interpretation makes anyone angry, I really don't care, my suggestion would if this does make you angry - you should go outside more often...

Daz

SIroller
07-10-08, 21:21
lol someone read street commodores the other month and now think they are an expert because they know s1/s2 aren't real.. well whhoopdy doo anybody whos been on this forum for any decent amount of time picks up the lingo but also picks up that it is just slang. does this really annoy you? because i've never seen you around before.

oh an yeah there was an article about this in street commodores recently by commodorenut.

cengiz
08-10-08, 08:29
No offence, but this guy reminds me of those assholes who go .."is wrestling a planned sport...it is isnt it i ****en knew it!".. well DUHH sunshine, not that i like wrestling but its been said 400 times over!

I'm sure there's reason's why most will call it a s1/s2, not because 98% of the people in Australia heard some guy at the dandy markets yell ..."zomg bro a S2 CALAIS WOW".. and began adopting that word..

I assume its just for simplicity mate.

eats 8's
16-10-08, 21:13
not sure why you would bother wanting to pull your carpet up to check either i couldn't really care less wat ive got as long as its a vl :p

trackbt1
12-10-09, 11:56
assumption annoys me, so do tuff ****s on pcs, being able to read annoys me heaps. wish i was bi polar then this web site would be normal.

can someone please arse rape me i have an opinion, n not everone agees please someone arse rape me now i cant find my calaisturbo dildo.

vltrb-0
12-10-09, 12:04
you are a fag. who cares.

haha

Yeti
12-10-09, 12:15
assumption annoys me, so do tuff ****s on pcs, being able to read annoys me heaps. wish i was bi polar then this web site would be normal.

can someone please arse rape me i have an opinion, n not everone agees please someone arse rape me now i cant find my calaisturbo dildo.

It annoys me when people dig up useless threads to voice an opinion no one cares about regarding a topic no one cares about.

Don't like the website, you don't have to read it, post on it or participate in it.

Closed

Dazza102
12-10-09, 12:16
words words words

Hey track, just a heads up... no body gave a **** about your opinion in 2008... digging the thread up a year later, guess what... no body gives a **** about your opinion now...

see you in 2010