View Full Version : We arn't Inbred!!

flightbt1
29-12-03, 14:01
the inbred state geez you bloody mexicans are envious of our lovley state. there are more inbread freaks in NSW, anyone that has been to the lismore/ninbin region will know what i'm on about!! :D :D

go the tassie tigers!!!!! :D

Sin
29-12-03, 14:04
hehe. Sorry couldn't help myself ... :)

EEVL
29-12-03, 14:43
I was posted to Tassie from 90-93.....it is the best state in this country......its where I would love to retire and just fish till I die.....87-90 I was in Sydney and yes...inbred freaks the second worst state in Australia....

SirGeo
29-12-03, 15:04
87-90 I was in Sydney and yes...inbred freaks the second worst state in Australia....

Worst being?

X-RB3-747
29-12-03, 16:16
Darwin, NT

`Bolt~On`
29-12-03, 17:43
TASSIE!...
BOLT ON reppin for the TASSIE boyz!...

Good place to retire... but ****ed up to live in!

EEVL
29-12-03, 18:30
Worst being?

The worst by far is Melbourne. Hands down is the worst and dirtiest....however Vic has great country sides not anywhere as good as Tassie's tho......

Darwin is the most expencive to live in.....and there are not very many professional business or business minded people...its the only place in the world I have been where the customer is wrong......
And I bet I'll hear at least once this week "sorry we dont have that, as we have had to send it to help Iran."....
Normally its "we'll have to get that sent up." "how long ya asked?" "umm 2 weeks."....
The best was when East Temor broke out....that was flavour for 6 months...."we had to sent it to East Temor."......but what the fu*k are they gunna do with a SAAS seat????..."Well we can order you another, it'll take 2 weeks.".......uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu FFS
But Darwins life style is the best in the world for 6 months (dry season) of the years...the other 6 months (wet season) sux..

flightbt1
29-12-03, 18:45
same sort of thing in tassie, blame everything on the boat." yeah the wheels didn't make it on the boat should be here soon....ish!"
and everything is dearer because it had to come over the water they love that freight word, or as we call it the F word!!

i love my home state. *hugs Tassie*

vlberlina
29-12-03, 19:02
i used to live in Glenorcy in Hobart, right near the top of the hill. it was mad, u could c the bridges and the derwent (think thats wat its called), was a bitch to walk home from school but...

EEVL
29-12-03, 19:29
Yeah freight what a joke.........takes 2 weeks and a couple of hundred bucks....but when ya start buying from down south and get it sent up here ya soon find out that it dosent take 2 weeks and can cost as little as $20...

I got a T3 ($300) sent from Townsville......$18 freight 3 days......quoted from a business 2 weeks and all up the turbo & freight $500....Thats why I now buy everthing off this forum or e-bay....

Glenorcy...I used to live down the road over lookin where the CATS were getting built......I love Tassie.....

`Bolt~On`
29-12-03, 19:36
cool.. TASWEGIANS!... lol..
I used to live south of sorell... in a lil joint called primrose sands.... about 45mins south of hobart....
now ya'll makin me cry...
I miss TASSIE!! :(

kooty
29-12-03, 21:50
tassie people are inbred. im with sin on this one.
every state has its favourite places to pay out about being inbred within them though. here in wollongong we pay out a place called Jamberoo.
and jamberoo people root sheep aswell. so do theyre close neighbours at berry.
haha
hope i offend someone. :)

james

RB30-POWER
29-12-03, 22:22
With relevant threads like this, this "Tasmania" section is going to get alot of visitors, lol :D

I mean i made the visit to this section :D

Where are all the tassie people, hiding?

Mick

ijd
29-12-03, 22:38
Of course tassie people inbreed. Its common knowlege and so it must be true.
There's truth to all rumors.

platinum
29-12-03, 22:51
I like some beers which come from tasmania. ;)

flightbt1
30-12-03, 17:43
i'm from hounville, 30 mins from kingston. intassie we hang **** on all the north island states. "mainland" bbaahhh anyone that's been to tassie knows it's heaven we try to escape the north island but as you all know melbourne sucks!!!

EEVL
30-12-03, 18:07
I love nothin better then trolling up and down Lake Sorell........or over to The Great Lakes...woooooooooohooooooooo trout fishin in Tassie is like diein and goin to heaven....I love Hounville went jet boating there...and the drive there wow..past the hop farms...."sigh" "sniff"

I wanna go back to Tassie............... :(

kooty
30-12-03, 19:09
yea its a kool place ill give it that i wanna go there and surf this big wave spot but the people there are inbred still

doctordan
31-12-03, 08:56
Yeah tassie's o.k. Can get boring, but Targa is unreal. There's a big carpark down the road from my house though....Just need a car that can do a cook....

`Bolt~On`
31-12-03, 09:49
TARGA!!!.. another thing i miss about tassie!

OldF@rt
31-12-03, 11:31
Of course tassie people inbreed. Its common knowlege and so it must be true.
There's truth to all rumors.

And with the two heads they each have, does that mean that cars sold in Tassie have different head rest designs? ;)

Steve
31-12-03, 21:37
And with the two heads they each have, does that mean that cars sold in Tassie have different head rest designs? ;)

nice one OldF@rt

well Tassie is the only place in the world that had a complete Genocide though.....

EEVL
31-12-03, 21:54
and they still have antie gay laws....see they have alot going for them

Sin
01-01-04, 18:38
Yeh I agree .. targa is awesome.

TroyVK
01-01-04, 20:56
tassie sucks hardcore, i lived there most my life
went to school down there
the place has nothin goin for it wotsoeva
its way behind the times
they dont (or didnt) even hav bp ultimate down there n i was down there only a few months ago
me n my brother walked round the mall in hobart n were bored ****less after 5minutes
seen 1 decent car down there n it was a stock supra wit a set of wheels that had mainland plates neway
im so glad we moved
launceston is where i lived but my old man lives at orielton down near sorrell, he has his own architect business that works out of home
must say i do miss my mates from down there but do not miss the place at all
only thing i can think of thats good (and bad) is that the cold air would b beta for the ol VLT

vlberlina
01-01-04, 21:18
no ****, it's freezin down there, hence the reason we moved...

another thing i'd like to ad is that there is no gas in tasmania. everythin runs of electricity.

`Bolt~On`
01-01-04, 21:34
too right the place aint got nothing goin for it..
tis just a retirement island.... if your arthritis can stand the cold!..
but ahh.... the good ol' days...

`Bolt~On`
01-01-04, 21:35
BTW... when did u guys all move up outta there?.. and what schools did u all go to?...
curious!

TroyVK
01-01-04, 21:42
i went to Kings Meadows up in lonnie
then to Launceston College
then worked at roelf vos in prospect
i moved up in 2001

also no1 when i lived down there had a clue about turbos or EFi
if sum1 wants to make a hell of alot of money n knows alot about motors n turbos then move down there n start up a business
u will rake it in!!

vlberlina
01-01-04, 22:26
over 10 yrs ago, i just finished yr12, and think i done grade 1 down there. went to brent st. primary school in hobart and my teachers name was mr. kid. i cant believe i still remember that crap.

was down there for little over a year i think.

Sin
02-01-04, 04:55
I know of a couple nice and quickish VL turbos doing the rounds in Launceston :)

PSI666
02-01-04, 07:41
if you listen real hard you can hear the banjos playin :D

doctordan
02-01-04, 09:12
Okay, my turn to have a bitch.

We'll yes it is cold, but no worse than Melbourne(just a little windier). Also there is a lot of nice cars getting aroung now - everything from drag cars to woglines, etc.

And as for boring, well that bits true...But the fallls festivle was good.

At least I can park my car and know it will be there when I come back...

"Bitch Off"

TroyVK
02-01-04, 11:31
wot vl turbos would they b SIN??
and how quick is quickish??
and wots wrong wit melbourne?? i luv melbourne for the footy
if u moved up here to the goldy or woteva u will c wot i mean bout tassie havin nothin goin for it at all

Sin
02-01-04, 13:23
The owner of one will post here soon when he gets on net next I suspect :)

EEVL
02-01-04, 13:46
wot vl turbos would they b SIN??
and how quick is quickish??
and wots wrong wit melbourne?? i luv melbourne for the footy
if u moved up here to the goldy or woteva u will c wot i mean bout tassie havin nothin goin for it at all

I went from Tassie to Brissy....your askin what Tassie has to offer....ok you have the Gold Coast for its Sea World, Movie World ect ect and you have Willowbank...what else?????at least you can camp anywhere in Tassie with out having to pay or get moved on by some park range...the fishing in Tassie is somthing to talk about...unlike Brissy.....and you go for a drive in Tassie and its just wow.......there are so many places to go The Great Lake, Lake Sorell, Queenstown, Saint Helens, Port Athur ect and there all different.....

Melbourne.....yuk

1. Tassie
2. QLD
3. N.T
4. S.A
5. W.A
6. NSW
7. ACT
8. Anywhere else in the world
9. VIC

IMHO..... ;) :p :D

OldF@rt
02-01-04, 15:29
if you listen real hard you can hear the banjos playin :D

True story...

An aquaintance of mine was a nurse in the emergency ward of a Hobart hospital years ago. She said that once there was a legal case which involved the judge going through the ward's book of cases; one thing that puzzled him was sort of upward curves drawn alongside some names, anything from one to three of them.

Turned out they were stylised mountains indicating the "hillbilliness" of the patient! :D

TroyVK
02-01-04, 15:56
queenstown??
that place is the biggest hole in tassie
strahan is prob wot u mean

well on the goldy u hav
beaches
chicks
cars
sun!!
chicks
clubs
decent shoping joints
chicks
sumthin to look at when u r drivin sumwhere
did i say chicks

the drive from launceston takes almost 2hours n u look at nothin but old farms n grass n **** lik that

no place in Oz is beta than the goldy

GMH-3OL
02-01-04, 19:29
referring to the subject...

when a rumour starts, it must have some basis of truth otherwise the rumour wouldn't have begun in the first place

... you guys are fine, you have reggie (big brother) to back you up :D

EEVL
02-01-04, 20:20
True story...

An aquaintance of mine was a nurse in the emergency ward of a Hobart hospital years ago. She said that once there was a legal case which involved the judge going through the ward's book of cases; one thing that puzzled him was sort of upward curves drawn alongside some names, anything from one to three of them.

Turned out they were stylised mountains indicating the "hillbilliness" of the patient! :D

hahahahahahahaha naaaaaaaaaa she was talkin about Royal Darwin Hospital.... :D

I meant Queenstown...I was amazed driving around all this rain forests when all of a sudden nothin.....not a tree or green plant anywere....the oval where they play football not a blade of grass, all gravel....and the stream going through the town looked like concert flowing...it is the most bizarre place I have ever seen...

and I belive the ratio of wemon to men in Tassie is 2W to 1M...Gold coast or QLD would be what???1W to 10M....??

Who brought up Big Brother...just remember Dream World is where they filmed it, near the Gold Coast....now eather we flatten QLD or Dream World...but somone need to pay for that crap show......

dr00
02-01-04, 22:30
Q. whats the tasmanian definition of foreplay?

A. "you awake mum?"

Steve
03-01-04, 01:39
rofl dr00 :D

one_fitty
03-01-04, 06:51
the inbred state geez you bloody mexicans are envious of our lovley state. there are more inbread freaks in NSW, anyone that has been to the lismore/ninbin region will know what i'm on about!! :D :D

**** you....I live near lismore ****!

didn't they just change the laws down there so you could marry your boyfriend though?....i guess thats something u taswiegans can look forwards to :p

EEVL
03-01-04, 09:12
didn't they just change the laws down there so you could marry your boyfriend though?....i guess thats something u taswiegans can look forwards to :p

Yeah now there in line with the rest of the states and Territories of this "crumble under the presure of minority groups" Australia.....

and Sydney dont you guys start.....you Fu*kers let em march each year... :confused: :D

next they'll be alowed to adopt children.........fu*k there already doin it!!!! WTF

YES I HATE GAYS.........

You lesso's I have 1 q??? if you women want to be with another woman for the rest of your life....why the fu*k do you want kids????it takes a man and a woman to create life...not a fu*ken test tube

Now I'm way off the subject.... :D

`Bolt~On`
03-01-04, 10:32
lol..
back on topic!...
WE ARENT INBRED :(
Well.... Maybe troy is ;)..
hehe j/k champ ;)

OldF@rt
03-01-04, 12:49
Q. whats the tasmanian definition of foreplay?

A. "you awake mum?"

Q: How do you tell if a Tassie girl is a virgin?

A: She can outrun her brother :D

`Bolt~On`
03-01-04, 13:50
lmao!!

HARRIS
03-01-04, 20:37
Q) what do you call a tasmanian virgin?

A) an orphan

flightbt1
04-01-04, 09:50
how can you see the sun in the gold caost with all the high rise buildings that block it out. and your beaches are all in the shaddows, spose you don't need to take sunscreen!

what things do you have to look at "when u r drivin sumwhere". The little japanese people buying up your city soon you will need a passport to visit the gold coast and learn japanese to be able to comunicate with the locals. lol

flightbt1
04-01-04, 10:04
one-fitty. my cousin goes to uni in lismore. i visited him not long back and i have NEVER seen so many freaks in one place at one time in all my life!

gee i hope some one from outer space doesn't land there looking intelligent life co's they will go home empty handed, or at least with some wacky tobaccy.

vltrbo87
04-01-04, 14:41
wheres tassie????? :D :D

I love this thread

flightbt1
04-01-04, 18:25
hehe me too!! i didn't know there were so many tassie members here!

PSI086
04-01-04, 22:14
I know of a couple nice and quickish VL turbos doing the rounds in Launceston :)

Where are all these VL's Mark?? :D :D :D

Sin
05-01-04, 01:43
You tell me!

PSI086
05-01-04, 21:17
Oh yeah I remember now. The red one with the blown turbo. It should be back soon.

TroyVK
18-01-04, 22:36
where bouts is that vlt?
north or south??
i think we should organise a cruise ova 2 tassie lol

me not inbred, i lived in tassie for a fair while but was actually born in brizzy :D
supposed to go down there next month for my step sisters wedding but im not lol

there r sum great people down there tho, lik i said i miss my mates from down there

1 good thing it has goin for it is u can get 2dr LJ toranas down there for cheap as!! my m8 just bought 1 for lik $400 lucky *******
he puttin a turbo 179 in it...fu<ks me why
he used to own a black LJ GTR that went very blody well
he also owns a dumped green/gold hilux extra cab wit billets on it, he up in launceston

i will end up takin my car down tehre once its done to show my mates
but looks like ill b buyin a fair bit of Ultimate b4 i come ova unless u get it down there b4 i head down lol

PSI086
19-01-04, 13:30
The red VLCT is the ex YUW15H car which was advertised on these forums a while back which my brother bought. We are up the north end of the state. I know of a few quick ones from Hobart but they don't get out much.
I have seen the hilux getting around Launceston a couple of times.
Apparently we are getting better fuel soon but I won't hold my breath.

TroyVK
19-01-04, 13:34
the hilux isnt in the best shape at the moment
dont think he has fixed it yet but it was for sale n a guy came to look at it n he started it up not knowin it was in gear n jolted into the other guys car...

PSI086
29-01-04, 14:31
Oh what so you're mate crashed the Hilux into the buyers car?. I think I remember the black GTR you were talking about. Was it turbo?

JUSTA6
29-01-04, 18:44
yeh i remember that lj, went well. had a drag with him in my 13 sec lc, ******* beat me, but not by more than a car length
don't see it no more tho.
good thing about tassie is you can get away with modified cars, it's the only place where you can get caught being an absolute **** and get a caution.
in sydney you get done for a pod filter, over here you drive a car with dropped pipes through town and get nothin more than 'bit loud isn't it?'
wicked roads with no traffic
bad side is nothing to do and lack of decent cars.
ryan (PSI-086) and mitchells vlts (ex YUW15H) are neat and quick, those guys are too bigger girls to drive their cars hard!!!
kidding

TroyVK
29-01-04, 19:23
no the GTR just had a very worked 202 wit triples on it
yeah it went pretty well

yeah he started it up when the buyer was there n the car was in gear n it jolted into the guys car, hardly a mark on the guys car but lincolns lux didnt look real wel

the black GTR got sold to a m8 of his n it then was involved in a bit of road rage n got run off the road n totalled
lucky it had a cage otherwide the guy would hav prob been killed
was the other drivers fault aparently

lincoln has just bought another LJ 2door which he is puttin a turbo 179 in it, im tryin to talk him into puttin a 1JZ into it :D

PSI086
31-01-04, 21:24
You'll have to tell him to keep an eye out for either mine or my brother's calais'.

TroyVK
31-01-04, 21:30
his prob seen u around
another m8 down there has a silver VC commodore which has a worked 202 in it wit triple delortos (sp)
its got grey b45 simmons on it from memory??
that goes alrite aswell
lincolns brother has a fully worked 308 in a cream VK, that goes damn well!! its got a VLT LSD in it n just has persuits on it
another m8 has a green xu1 torana that was always at car shows n done leavers dinners
i went in it 2 mine

i hope to come down later in the year wit my car but only if u got bp ltimate by then lol

TroyVK
31-01-04, 21:42
yeh i remember that lj, went well. had a drag with him in my 13 sec lc, ******* beat me, but not by more than a car length
don't see it no more tho. which LC was that? not the yellow (?) 1 wit the v8 in it? i prob know it as i stil lived down there after he sold his black 1
he blew the GTR up once n had to get it rebuilt n it went a little beta after it was done, he changed from triples su to triple strombergs
he also blew the gearbox up in it aswell, he drove it hard everywhere!!
it sounded absolutly insane!!

PSI086 wots done to yours n your brothers VLTs??

PSI086
01-02-04, 21:48
My calais only has a AVO stage II cooler, 3" exhaust, filter and boost controller. Ran 13.3 @ 105.5mph on street tyres and 13psi.

My brother's is the ex YUW15H red calais which was for sale on these forums a few months back. It has a Plazaman cooler, T04, EMS computer with coil packs, XF throttle body just to name a few mods. Made 198rwkw on 11psi but should have a little more now the turbo is a bit more healthy.

TroyVK
01-02-04, 21:59
is that a stock turbo n u ran a 13.3?

PSI086
02-02-04, 22:58
Yeah stock turbo and fuel system. Running premium unleaded with a bit of octane booster. Both cars are 5 speed too.

JUSTA6
04-02-04, 22:44
wha???
my lc??? nah nah it's not yellow and (unfortunately) no v8 resides in the engine bay,
mines a red lc gtr...that needs a rb motor in it!
ryans car fangs eh!! turns you off when your worked lc runs 13.5 and some basta...other guy runs 13.3 with only a fmic, exhaust and more boost...in a heavier car.

JUSTA6
04-02-04, 22:53
troy...haven't seen any of those cars about...vc and vk sound tuff, wouldn't mind seeing them...don't suppose you have heard of a silver vh commodore with roh 5 spokes and a bit of a worked motor, your mate might, used to belong to craig seaton.
who does that green xu-1 belong to?
think i know who owns it...

TroyVK
04-02-04, 23:01
yeah i know seatons car very well
he used to work wit my bro at roelf vos in kings meadows
went pretty well but i reckon lincolns gtr was just as quick
it was a very neat car n looked and sounded sweet

1 of his good mates, frenchy has/had a brown lx torana that used to b parked at the shell servo in kings meadows, that went very well also, had a 350 in it

brett roy owns the green xu-1, built from ground up, top 80 at the nats, runs on avgas

the vk went pretty well for bak then
belly built the motor for it i think
it supposed to run 12s

JUSTA6
05-02-04, 18:52
yeh i bought seatons vh off him a month or two ago!
am thinking of stuffing motor and box in my lc, add some side drafts and gas and take it down the strip!
belly is like the godfather of quick carby fed cars, he just finished a blown 6 in an hr that should be running easy 13's once it's sorted, ryan and i are pretty good mates with the owner.
how were you in tas for?
what sorta car did you trundle about in?
you should bring your vl when it's done!!!
take it easy
ed

JUSTA6
05-02-04, 18:57
****, i meant to say how LONG were you in tas for
what a loser

TroyVK
05-02-04, 23:02
i neva thought seaton would sell that car but then i heard he lost his license for quite a while so guess he had no use for it
wot u goin to do wit the shell?
didnt he hav triples on it n also nos hooked up?
was it the 186 in it or different motor?
he blew a couple up i heard
the 1st motor was the quickest

i was in tassie for bout 5 years but wasnt old enuf 2 drive, well i was for the last year but neva got my license, i had so many wicked cars i could hav driven aswell!!

am definitly bringin the vl down when its done, could hav another shell lined up that i will b playin wit n mite end up sellin both n puttin the 26/30 into sumthin else...

yeah belly knows his stuff
he also builds/built v8 touring car motors
but i would lik zac to go further wit the car n put efi heads on it n do a few other small things but he wont do it lol
it supposed to hav round 320-350rwhp but i doubt it
used to luv goin in that car, he sorta painted elphin sports centre carpark in black stripes when i was down there lol

JUSTA6
09-02-04, 20:56
if you want to put the 26/30 in an lc 2 door you can buy mine!!! haha
yeh the first motor was the quickest, ran a 13.5 at tarmak with wheelspin till near halftrack, just couldn't get traction , was built by brookfield in hobart, red head is the only thing left off the original motor, not much else, we're running a 500 holley on it as we're sorting the bugs out, hasn't been driven for ages so it's a bit tempremental.
i don't know whether to sell the vh and lc and buy a vlt (will make gf happy) or just keep vh and sell lc, or sell vh shell and put motor in lc.
who knows, it's a ******* of a decision.
take it easy cheif
- ed

TroyVK
09-02-04, 22:58
i hav always wanted 2 do a 2dr LJ but puttin that motor in 1 of them is just a recipe for disaster lol
and chassis clearence dont look the best...

is seatons shell stil as smick as always?
i remember drivin round in town 1 nite n we were behind him when he was in his gf car, we were in the black gtr
10minutes later seaton rocks up in his vh still all wet from him just washin it, he gave it a stick down past the cinemas n the gtr kept up wit it wit 3 people in it, seaton was by himself

i do miss those days but u cant beat the car scene up here on the coast, unless u live in melb wit all the 10sec street vls lol

JUSTA6
10-02-04, 22:14
haha, thats what happened with my drag with him, went back and got lc, gave him drag and cracked the head whilst dragging him, he still woulda beat me but not by much and i was running a 4 barrel, not triples
yeh seatons car is still pretty neat, goin a bti better after we took it into the workshop, bumped the timing, funny thing is these days to run 13's people do it with more boost, gone are the days of more compression and carbies and a wild cam.
wonder if it'll ever come back?
i reckon i'll sell seatons car complete, sell lc shell and buy vlt
getting sick of carby farts!!!

TroyVK
10-02-04, 22:24
its the way of the future m8
EFi all the way
and turbos r comin standard on alot of cars now also
tassie needs beta fuel tho
when/if u guys get bp ultimate it will b heaps beta altho it will b ova $1 a litre down there i reckon

out of interest, how much u pay for it?
my brother luved that car!!

if i eva moved bak down there, which i wont lol, but if i did i would start up a shop, learn how 2 tune b4 i come down there n start gettin sum cars down there runnin real quick lol
i can dream lol

go a vl m8
wit the cash u could get from both of them u could get a real decent vl from melb

JUSTA6
11-02-04, 19:24
paid 5 for it and got a fair bit of extras, plus it's neat inside and out, good set of wheels, but now it just sounds like i'm trying to convince myself it was a good buy! nah i'm happy with 5 for a thirteen second car.
yeh efi is the way to go, but to me there is just something about a carby fed, lumpy as fck, high revving motor, they are unreliable as, but i can spend hours down at tarmak just walking around the pits...
yeh i think i'll get a vlt, but the trouble is finding one!!
not many people can help me find one, it's hard as trying to find one from up here.
you should tell me when your coming back down, will have to meet up, am keen as to see this beast of yours
take it easy,
ed

iwantaVLT
17-02-04, 22:02
a poem for you tasmanians...

> > Tasmanian Family Tree
> >
> > Many years ago
> > when I was twenty three,
> > I got married to a widow
> > who was pretty as could be
> >
> > this widow had a daughter
> > Who had hair of red.
> > My father fell in love with her.
> > And soon the pair were wed.
> >
> > This made my dad my son-in law
> > And changed my very life.
> > My daughter was my mother,
> > For she was my fathers wife.
> >
> > To complicate matters worse
> > Although it brought me joy,
> > I soon became the father
> > Of a bouncing baby boy.
> >
> > My little baby then became
> > A brother-in-law to dad.
> > And so became my uncle,
> > Though it made me very sad.
> >
> > For if he was my uncle,
> > Then that also made him brother
> > To the widows's grown up daughter
> > Who of course, was my step mother.
> >
> > Father's wife then had a son,
> > Who kept them on the run.
> > And he became my grandson,
> > For he was my daughter's son.
> >
> > My wife is now my mother's mum
> > And it surely makes me blue.
> > Because, although she is my wife,
> > She is my grandma too.
> >
> > If my wife is my grandmother,
> > Then I am her grandchild.
> > And every time I think of it,
> > It simply drives me wild.
> >
> > For now I have become
> > The strangest case you ever saw.
> > As the husband of my grandmother,
> > I am my own grandpa!

i think it works out...??

TroyVK
17-02-04, 22:09
hahahahaha
thats sum funny **** but gets bloody confusing towards the end lol

JUSTA6
18-02-04, 22:14
haha
i like it, i like it alot!

VLC-03T
16-09-05, 16:13
theres a song by a guy named kevin bloody wilson that suits u tassie folk pretty well i reckon........its called 'dont touch your sister'. i think us 'mainland folk' who know kev will have to agree :D

SLY-PSI
17-09-05, 13:28
Jeez, a thread from the dead....

Y-BHAVE
18-09-05, 00:55
i waz born in tazzie and lived in launceston for 13 years still come bak for work (BMX),but yeah tazzie is the S H)t its so layed back,my dad also owns a huge freighting company ova there,tazzies awsome go the mall rats in launceston and the bogans at the sk8o or up at ravenswood,bogan reprezent

Boostedcal
21-09-05, 16:16
been there once.......... had no family there so it made it very hard to pick up.....hahaha

SLY-PSI
21-09-05, 18:40
Family jokes aside..... It's actually quite hard to pick up down here when out on the town. Soo many chicks(even the ugly ones) rate themselves way too high and end up going home disapointed.....

RB30-POWER
21-09-05, 18:46
been there once.......... had no family there so it made it very hard to pick up.....hahaha

rofl

7FOUR7
23-09-05, 08:19
hahaha good call daniel. fried! :p

SYKO3L
23-09-05, 11:59
hahahaha

Xibit0r
23-09-05, 12:35
Tasmanian Foreplay - "*nudge* Mum wake up !!!"

SLY-PSI
25-09-05, 11:14
Yeah pretty good... for the fourth time!

Antho
04-10-05, 19:43

HAHAHAHA classic

hsvtrev
07-10-05, 10:36
i waz born in tazzie and lived in launceston for 13 years still come bak for work (BMX),but yeah tazzie is the S H)t its so layed back,my dad also owns a huge freighting company ova there,tazzies awsome go the mall rats in launceston and the bogans at the sk8o or up at ravenswood,bogan reprezent

you go back to get some off mum and sis?

Xibit0r
12-10-05, 10:49
Originally Posted by Xibit0r

Luke says:
i thought they didnt bother with waking someone up before jumping them
Luke says:
late night snack
Luke says:
"*nudge* roll over, I want in"

Boostedcal
12-10-05, 23:26
all I can say is Tassie!!!!!!!!!!

SATAN
20-10-05, 22:44
Wow what a read .
Am living in tassie born in sydney lol
yes slower pace down here but its all good.......

WeLLsY
28-10-05, 20:38
Wicketty wicketty whaaaaaa :p

Boostedcal
04-11-05, 23:10
the more inbred one is, the less christmas presents one needs to buy..

SATAN
07-11-05, 14:55
the more inbred one is, the less christmas presents one needs to buy..

Lol so u dont buy many then........

Boostedcal
07-11-05, 21:58
nah cos ur mum told me that your the best sex she ever had

Boat captain
08-11-05, 12:46
you guys arent inbred just genitically challenged.

Turbo-moruk
22-11-05, 11:40
tassie has mad road laws. see the p plata on 2day 2night that copped 20 fines and is still driving bcause the demerit points don't register until you pay the fine. we need laws like that to make roads more safer then what they are.

Boostedcal
24-11-05, 17:53
yeah, it used to be like that up here, but was changed.....i just got a letter from a recovery agency and a letter from out RTA...spewin...

andy_vlct
26-11-05, 20:18
tassie isnt that bad, the weather sucks but its a nice place 2 live. i wouldnt mind moving to qld tho.

and yea the road laws are sick down here. cops go pretty easy on us.

SLY-PSI
27-11-05, 12:53
*Note* I am at work and I am bored so I thought I might share a random story.:D

Cops down here are very relaxed! before the hoonlaws came in a mate and myself were on our way home from a night on the town in his LE kitted vlt, we were approaching a red light at a major intersection in hobart as we got closer it went green so my mate knocked it back to 3rd and dabbed the clutch. As we went through the intersection with smoke pouring off the rears and a bit sideways, there was a cop car just pulling up at the adjacent lights. On came the party lights and they took chase. My mate instantly pulled over which I think they appreciated. The police dude was a sarge and he had another one with him who looked like he was just out of the academy.
this is what the sarge said: " nice car, whats she got done to it?"
my mate: Blah blah blah(5 mins later) Blah"
Cop: "Oh, nice, looks like it has a bit of power, but it's not wise to drive like that even at this time of the morning, you could run over some pissed people who are on their way home from the clubs. how fast were you going?".
mate: Yeah in know, im sorry I wont do it again, ummm 80kmh(in a 60)
Cop: (shakes head) you been drinking?
Mate: "No, i mean yes earlier":rolleyes:
Cop: " Blow on this":D
Me: "c'mon blow harder, harder woo hoo", (claps like a retard)
Cop: you blew zero, (to me) Looks like you had a good night?
Me: "hehe yeah been fishing"
Cop: What for?
me: Clam:D, oh i mean umm, young lases(giggles)
Cops: haha any good?
Me: Na waste of time tonight, give me a go on the the bretho"
cop: Oh well you'll have try another night, Press the button and blow until it beeps (hands me the gadget while he walks around the car and checks the rear tyres which were bald)
me: ok (blows)
Cop:(to mate) " your rear tires need replacing"
Mate: yeah I know I have some at home I'll change them tomorrow"(ie take cepters off)
Cop: "ok good stuff" (to me) how'd you go?
Me: 0.06, not bad for seven or eight pints eh?:p
cop: yeah (laughs) ok then fellas we better take off"
Us: "yeah ok, nice talking to you"
Cop: "Ok fellas Make sure you behave yourselves and cut down the speed a bit, ok? gets in car and drives off"
Me: (to mate) "Fark your a lucky *******"
Mate: "yeah nice blokes" (shakes his head in amazement)

This just shows that not all cops are fun nazi's.

Boostedcal
27-11-05, 20:02
****, whats the blood/alcohol limit down there.its 0.05 here...

Max Boost
30-11-05, 16:56
****, whats the blood/alcohol limit down there.its 0.05 here...
its the same here too

WoG-VLT
09-12-05, 11:57
i would have to say that i like the topics now for tazzy, mum and kuz are they same there right? jk jk love melbourne VL home

FNTA5Y
14-12-05, 01:29

go the tassie tigers!!!!! :D

lol damn u im from lismore... its more out the western way... eg casino and nimbin and out... lismore just has them come there to go shopping :P

Trevor
22-12-05, 09:40
tassie people all root there sisters and mothers and brothers, ya brothers ya father, ya sisters ya aunty, ya mothers ya boyfriend, ya pets ya lover, ****
sort it out.

SLY-PSI
24-12-05, 15:52
^^^The Above post just demonstrates the lack of intelligence of some people. Namely Trevor.:rolleyes:

VU_SS_UTE
28-12-05, 12:41
tassie people all root there sisters and mothers and brothers, ya brothers ya father, ya sisters ya aunty, ya mothers ya boyfriend, ya pets ya lover, ****
sort it out.

I'd be pissed off too if my parents named me 'Trevor', and i lived in WA.....wanker!

entilzah
31-12-05, 06:53
[QUOTE=SLY-PSI]*Note* I am at work and I am bored so I thought I might share a random story.:D

U WERE LUCKY TO FIND A NICE COP MOST OTHERS WOULD HAVE BOOKED U GUYS ON THE SPOT
and all these silly remarks about how inbread we are are the jokes we say about mainlanders

Boostedcal
02-01-06, 09:24
and all these silly remarks about how inbread we are are the jokes we say about mainlanders

Yeah, but we have a lot more pussy to choose from up here..we have a thing called bridges which span over our waster masses....glad you havent thought of them down there just yet....lol...

251NFL
03-01-06, 14:32
I'd be pissed off too if my parents named me 'Trevor', and i lived in WA.....wanker!
lmao!

david85dc
04-01-06, 10:46
lol poor tasmanians getting flammed

TRJBT1
06-01-06, 01:21
Ha hey all you 'mainlanders' ha haha thats some gross sh'it imagine all the tassies down there freezing, cuddling up to any relo they could find telling jokes about mainlanders. what jokes?
BRO:hey did you ever hear that one bout the mainlander guys?
DAD:no, tell us
"EVERYONE":Yeaha tell us billy bob.
BRO:well they tend to reproduce outside their own gene pool
SIS:No way!, thats disgusting
BRO:yes way
SIS:NO WAY
BRO:yes way
SIS:FUC.K ME NOW!
oh those tasmainans always trying to throw one up thier sisters.

SLY-PSI
06-07-06, 08:35
You seem to know alot about the topic! share some more of your encounters with us uhh....

2filthy3
06-07-06, 17:44
sort it out.

Whoo, well absalutely nothing i can say will ever compare to the Intellectual witticisms that old trevor here has obviously brainstormed over for many nights, even looks like thesaurus may have been used.
Gee, i might go and talk to a newzeelander about, HMMMM, I know, i've got a new one, Sheep, won't they be surprised!

stumpy
12-08-06, 22:35
With relevant threads like this, this "Tasmania" section is going to get alot of visitors, lol :D

I mean i made the visit to this section :D

Where are all the tassie people, hiding?

Mick

go tassy go might be a bitch to live here but atlease we can mod the crap out of our cars and not be hassled by epa ect lol

rununxt
13-08-06, 13:17
lol mod all ya want, i dont see the point though! i mean its allways cold and *** rainy how are you guna use the power in the rain?

ive been to tassie a few times nice to look at but i hated > slow drivers wet to layed back some pub shut at 10pm WTF! its 10pm?

as for the sisters thing i love sisters! ask a few of my mates sisters how much i loved em! :P

stumpy
13-08-06, 20:43
what a load of crap if you mainlanders could putt ya heads out of ya asses you would find out its not that bad .....dont knock what ya have not tried...

rununxt
13-08-06, 21:54
i was there for 2 weeks i think the rain stoped once dude!

and put only has one T :0

VLHERO
14-08-06, 00:31
Where in Tassie did you go mate? The west coast?

aquabat
14-08-06, 10:17
and put only has one T :0

Haha I think he meant to say 'pull' but he couldn't concentrate on typing because, he was occupied with his sister. :p

Jason.

rununxt
15-08-06, 01:18
lol maybe so hahaha!

stumpy
16-08-06, 20:53
nu i was busy wit your sister lmao

PHS
16-08-06, 20:55
man tassy rocks i wish i had more time free so i could go back with my car.

VLCTto be
16-09-06, 17:51
man tassy rocks i wish i had more time free so i could go back with my car.

See theres your problem right there, tas is only good for old people who want to drop ofthe face of the earth... when i went down there to get my vlct all i wanted to do was leave... Hobart is just some little town. i didnt even stay the night, in and out in one day. the bloke i got my car off was a good guy tho...represent NSW :cool:

PHS
17-09-06, 13:09
man you got it all wrong mate..
but to hear that from some one that lives in NSW would'nt surpize me 1 bit

it's like maybe to live down there would nt be the best for some people becuse of work and avalibilty of just stuff......

but man to go there for a week or a month is sweet man........ the whole place is nuts,

i love it, man clean air open roads (less hassles with the COPS 4 sure) i cant drive my car ANYWHERE with out have to worrie about getting pulled over

nuts forrest's and bush, and i thought hobart was cool too (P.s GOD dam the steak i had at the BALL & CHAIN hobart was and still is the best steak iv EVA HAD IN MY LIFE..........

i really cant wait till the next time i get to come down there!!!!!!!!

Yeti
17-09-06, 15:37
Worst thing about Tassie (apart from the fact you can't pick up cause all the girls are married to their cousins and brothers) Is the lack of good fuel. Premium is the best fuel, i never saw any optimax or 98 octane fuel when i was there. Maybe things have changed though

TroyVK
17-09-06, 15:43
ive heard that they now hav 98octane finally

PSI086
17-09-06, 23:00
Yeah bzzzzzzzzzzt got BP Ultimate finally

SATAN
18-09-06, 19:09
Worst thing about Tassie is lack of performance shops!

We have awesome roads for cruising and stuff tho. I've been to Every state in Aus cept for WA. And I think Queensland is the best. But I would come close to saying we have the best roads for cruising!

VLCTto be
19-09-06, 21:56

We have awesome roads for cruising and stuff tho. I've been to Every state in Aus cept for WA. And I think Queensland is the best. But I would come close to saying we have the best roads for cruising!

I do have to admit tas was good for cruzing. when i got my vlct in hobart for the first time. i drove it all the way to devenport. bottom to top... best ride of my life.

GOT_POWR
20-09-06, 17:17

True and yes finaly got ultimate lol

PSI086
20-09-06, 22:54
Theres plenty of decent workshops and good tuners in the state

KIL-351
21-09-06, 15:59
ahhh good ol' tasmania, where its normal to be born with 6 toes on one "webbed" foot.....

rununxt
21-09-06, 22:44
Rofl

Turbro
25-09-06, 19:25
hahahaha. wat a funny thread. i recon theres some truth in it.

Dont you think its abit sus that Princess Mary had to come to Tasmania to concieve?

aquabat
28-09-06, 11:01
a poem for you tasmanians...

> > Tasmanian Family Tree
> >
> > Many years ago
> > when I was twenty three,
> > I got married to a widow
> > who was pretty as could be
> >
> > this widow had a daughter
> > Who had hair of red.
> > My father fell in love with her.
> > And soon the pair were wed.
> >
> > This made my dad my son-in law
> > And changed my very life.
> > My daughter was my mother,
> > For she was my fathers wife.
> >
> > To complicate matters worse
> > Although it brought me joy,
> > I soon became the father
> > Of a bouncing baby boy.
> >
> > My little baby then became
> > A brother-in-law to dad.
> > And so became my uncle,
> > Though it made me very sad.
> >
> > For if he was my uncle,
> > Then that also made him brother
> > To the widows's grown up daughter
> > Who of course, was my step mother.
> >
> > Father's wife then had a son,
> > Who kept them on the run.
> > And he became my grandson,
> > For he was my daughter's son.
> >
> > My wife is now my mother's mum
> > And it surely makes me blue.
> > Because, although she is my wife,
> > She is my grandma too.
> >
> > If my wife is my grandmother,
> > Then I am her grandchild.
> > And every time I think of it,
> > It simply drives me wild.
> >
> > For now I have become
> > The strangest case you ever saw.
> > As the husband of my grandmother,
> > I am my own grandpa!

i think it works out...??

LOL what movie is that from mate? I know it's from a movie, but I haven't seen it for years!

Jason.

SATAN
05-10-06, 09:21
Theres plenty of decent workshops and good tuners in the state

Your forgetting I live in Burnie Ryan :p None over this way. Will take my car to Fueltech or Chris Colgrave when I have that Engine in tho.

loki's
05-10-06, 14:26
i'm from hounville, 30 mins from kingston. intassie we hang **** on all the north island states. "mainland" bbaahhh anyone that's been to tassie knows it's heaven we try to escape the north island but as you all know melbourne sucks!!!

isnt melbourne only there coz they couldnt afford the ferry ride to a better cleaner life :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D