View Full Version : Powercruise 11 at Symmons Plains Raceway... Who's Going??

LoUdmoUth
22-01-08, 16:23
The first ever Tasmanian Carline Mufflers Powercruise is just 3 weeks away at Symmons Plains Raceway on February 9 & 10...

QLD Drag Racing Legends Victor & Ben Bray are itching to get back to Symmons Plains Raceway to smoke it up in their Supercharged Burnout Cars as is Powercruise Promoter Gup with his 1273hp Turbo V8 ELVIS HQ. Fellow Queenslander and Drift King, Tony "the 50MAN" Harrison will also be on the Apple Isle ripping off "double 360's at over 150k's per hour" in his V8 VN Drifter and visiting Tassy for the first time ever is Victoria's Blown & Injected Burnout Superstars - Milan Dokic "Mentle Camaro" & Steven Loader "UC Smoke HT". That along with Tasmania's very best streeters, hot rods, imports, drifters and purpose built toughies will make Powercruise 13 one to remember.

So who's going?? I hope their is a good selection of Turbo Calais' in Tassy.

For more info, go to - http://www.powercruise.net/11/index.php

KITTEN_VL
22-01-08, 19:19
I'll be there cheering everyone on! Not entering this time around though - maybe next year! :)

GTS005
24-01-08, 15:24
I was Entering.
but looked at the dates and have a wedding to go to in St Helens :rolleyes:

LoUdmoUth
24-01-08, 17:41
I was Entering.
but looked at the dates and have a wedding to go to in St Helens :rolleyes:

Powercruise will open its gates at 6am on Saturday morning and they will swing closed after 5pm on Sunday...

Come to Powercruise early Saturday, leave & go to the wedding, then slip back Sunday for another full day of Powercruising...

Unless the wedding goes for the whole weekend... In which case - TAXI :p

KITTEN_VL
04-02-08, 14:14
So who else is going? This weekend people....

GOT_POWR
04-02-08, 19:28
Im going, dunno whether the laser has enough power though!! Ill enter if im aloowed to, ill have to ask the co-owner of the POV!

GOT_POWR
16-02-08, 15:08
Powercruise was ****ing awesome, cant wait till next year!!!

Ill be entering next year for sure. Anybody else go??

KITTEN_VL
20-02-08, 07:46
I checked it out on Sunday, thought it was great!

I'm definitely entering next year too.

GOT_POWR
20-02-08, 18:35
I checked it out on Sunday, thought it was great!

I'm definitely entering next year too.

Well you have plent of time to rebuild your turbo motor now Jess.